1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Seriously.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Riddlerpaji, 3 Sep 2017.

1. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Sometimes I feel like I am getting trolled.

Attached Files:

2. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

I don't get it.

MatCool1234 and Wishaal like this.
  3. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Me neither

MatCool1234 and fr4nk1yn like this.
  4. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Seems like ur average game at that infamy to me :)

Riddlerpaji and Wishaal like this.
  5. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

I hope you are not trying to say that this game was unbalanced! Cause it definitely is balanced! You have been matched up with jezzy (3200 infamy) from the other team and the average infamy of both teams seems more than balanced! You are not meant to take down their best players alone, this game is team based, so work with your team and do your best! Stop complaining

Bobbafed99 and Riddlerpaji like this.
  6. Riddlerpaji

Nah man. I feel like nothing to them. I thought that infamy difference is like 100-200. Max 300 or 400. I dont have complain about unbalance. Should I get opponent mk7.?

7. Riddlerpaji

I thought that in ace u get ur opponent about 100-500 infamy difference.

8. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

As I said, you don't have to take on Bergster on your own, it's not meant like that, the player you have been matched up is an mk6 at 3200 infamy. My speeder is also mk5 and still I am in nightmare league and I am matched up with "tons" of mk7s. I know it's hard to fight them, but in this game no one expects you to be the top damage dealer

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  9. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

Once you are around 3100 infamy, you can find yourself in games with nightmare players. And even if you are a bit desperate atm, I have been at the exact point a few weeks ago and I need to say, i surely gained most experience in those games. It gets you ready for nightmare league and I am sure in a few weeks you will find yourself at 3500 infamy +

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  10. Riddlerpaji

Yeah man. Still need crew training for weapon to upgrade. Is it possible to reach nightmare with mk5? O

11. Riddlerpaji

Forget it bro. I get it now.

12. Riddlerpaji

:3 :3 hmm

behumble likes this.
  13. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

A845CC83-F913-4F9A-A72F-13F4880CC608.jpeg
    yes it definitely is! It is possible, I wouldn‘t call it easy though, the step up to mk6 is big. I think it‘s easiest with fixer but still it‘s not easy. I am running a speeder with double blast cannon but working on a flare - blast combo, but flare only makes sense if your crew is ready for it and if you have some good burn damage skills, gl

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  14. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Lol it was a joke, plenty of posts on forum about players with 3000 infamy playing with nightmare league. No it's not right, but there is little that can change until more players join into nightmare league, then we wont be used as fodder for them lol

Riddlerpaji and Ian like this.
  15. Riddlerpaji

Ok then . I am getting used to it.