1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Serious bug report

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by biewww, 20 Dec 2017.

1. biewww

biewww New Member

Wrong matching, ridiculous rewards all the time!!

Attached Files:

2. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    This is not a bug, you have just dropped 800 infamy and the game considered you as an infamy tanker. To get resources again, you have to climb back up. Ok?

3. Quolac

Quolac New Member

Es intolerable !!! A mi me pasa lo mismo. Tengo decenas de capturas de pantalla de batallas ganadas, en las cuales quedo el peor en el rango, y por encima mía, jugadores con muchos menos puntos de daño que yo, y les dan una estrella. Yo, hago 4 muertos, y 10000 puntos de daño. No me dan estrella, y me ponen el peor de la lista. Por encima de mi, en segundo lugar, una colega que había hecho 60 de daño ! os lo juro !. Y por supuesto no mató a nadie. Y le dieron una estrella ...
    Cada partida que gano, no me dan estrellas. Desde hace semanas. Y no me puedo acabar las misiones de cofradía. Aún así, mi cofradía NoPayers (Los NO pagadores) somos los número uno. Doblamos en misiones a cofradías con 25 miembros y solo somos 3. Eso sí, 3 jugadores LEGENDARIOS.

Estoy indignado. Es intolerable. Un abuso. Un robo. Y si has pagado por jugar ... una estafa !!!. Arreglenlo cuanto antes.

EXIJO CUATRO COSAS:

-PRIMERA, una explicación
    -SEGUNDA, una disculpa
    -TERCERA, arregladlo de una vez para que me deje de pasar, y para que no ocurra a nadie más, porque es muy desagradable.
    -CUARTO, una compensación. Si esto no hubiera ocurrido, tendría unas 400 estrellas más. Así que ... Ya sabéis lo que tenéis que hacer. ¿no?

Mi nombre es Garra de Jaguar. Soy hijo de Cielo de Pedernal. Mi padre era cazador. Yo soy cazador Y mis hijos, y los hijos de mis hijos, cazarán en estas tierras, cuando yo muera.

Quolac Legendary Gamer

Last edited: 22 Dec 2017
  4. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    No hablo espanol

craz¥burd and The Otherguy like this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

[QUOTE = "Quolac, post: 87392, member: 16056"] It's intolerable !!! The same happens to me. I have dozens of screenshots of battles won, in which I am the worst in the range, and above me, players with much less damage than me, and give them a star. I, I make 4 dead, and 10,000 damage. They do not give me a star, and they put the worst on my list. Above me, second, a colleague who had done 60 damage! I swear it! And of course he did not kill anyone. And they gave him a star ...
    Every game I win, they do not give me stars. For weeks. And I can not finish the confraternity missions. Even so, my brotherhood NoPayers (The NO payers) are number one. We doubled in missions to fraternities with 25 members and we are only 3. That's right, 3 LEGENDARY players.

I am indignant. It is intolerable. An abuse A theft. And if you paid to play ... a scam !!!. Fix it as soon as possible.

I DEMAND FOUR THINGS:

-FIRST, an explanation
    -SEGUNDA, an apology
    -TERCERA, fix it once to stop me from happening, and so that it does not happen to anyone else, because it is very unpleasant.
    -CUARTO, a compensation. If this had not happened, I would have about 400 more stars. So ... You know what you have to do. do not?

My name is Jaguar Claw. I am a son of Sky Flint. My father was a hunter. I am a hunter And my children, and the children of my children, will hunt in these lands, when I die.

Quolac Legendary Gamer [/ QUOTE]
    You dropped 800+ infamy and are now classified as a tanker mate.

Quolac and The Otherguy like this.
  6. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    I also hate being punished for trying to beat on mk4's

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

It's the system that keeps players (like you, most likely) from droping infamy intentionaly to 'farm' low mk's. When you get back to your old infamy, you will start geting battle stars again:)