1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Seasons FAQ

Discussion in 'FAQs & Guides' started by Bennunator, 5 Apr 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

What are seasons?

Seasons are tournaments in which you compete against other players and earn rewards. Each season runs for two weeks and the rewards you receive depend on where you are in the leagues when the season ends.

When does the season end?

Tap the leaderboard icon in the HUB and check the timer in the top right of the screen.

What happens when the season ends?

You will gain rewards based on where you placed when it ended, and are then put in to a new league for the next season.

If you earn enough Infamy points you will be promoted to the next league up. If you fall below the league cut-off you will be demoted to the next league down. Otherwise you will remain in the same league for the next season.

Where can i see the rewards?

Next to your username in the leaderboard view.

Why did I lose infamy when the season ended?

This means you ended the season in the highest league of the competition, well done! Your infamy got reset to a default value, as did everyone else in that league, to level the playing field for next season. Everyone in the highest league gets reset at the beginning of each new season.

Why am i not visible in the leaderboard?

You might have to play a match and wait a bit for the system to place you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.