1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Script for the Movie

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by HARPO!, 9 Mar 2018.

1. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    Lol

2. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

The movie goes interesting as well as entertaining.As soon as the total script is over,the developers can publish this as a series of episodes in their YOUTUBE channel.An episode for 10-12 minutes and then an another episode after 4 or 5 days(even after one week).This will be nice to see.:);):);):):)

3. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

As expected........great :eek:

HARPO! likes this.
  4. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

pretty intense scene here guys. hope you like it. also, let me know if should make this scene flow better, for me i thought the way that it went from the courtroom to the argument from outside of the courtroom was a bit choppy, and also let me know if you liked the argument outside of the courtroom, or really scene section that occurs outside of the courtroom. you'll know when it happen

I'm also keeping the posts shorter so you guys can read it and memorize the script and story better

(scene change to interior of the judicial courtroom of carthage, the harbormaster is at the top in his chair perched over the seats of the courtroom. Guild 1 (Bhurt, Swift, Brock and their teams of ship captains) are seated at the bottom of the courtroom. A man walks in with papers up to where the harbormaster is seated. The doors to the courtroom is closed. The harbormaster takes the paper from the attendant and dismisses him to a seat.)

Harbormaster:

(clears throat)

Thank you for coming out to this very important meeting today Guild 1.

Bhurt:

Honor, Harbormaster. But, may I ask, why are we in the courtroom? Is this a judicial matter?

Harbormaster:

It could turn into one

Bhurt:

How so? Have I been sued?

Harbormaster:

No no no, we’ll talk about this later. First, we need to talk about something really important.

Bhurt:

How important?

Harbormaster:

Attendant? Would you please?

( the attendant stands up and turns on the projector, it shows the map of the bay that has been fought over for over 100 years. However, at the top, three red dots are shown on the Gaian ports of Antioch, Tarsus, and Damascus. )

What you are looking at here is what you have been fighting for, for over 100 or so years. The bay. The red dots at the top of our screen are very important though. Despite the huge victory over the Halo area (area of icicle caves and glaciers on the bay, very dangerous at some points) the Gaians now have something that will definitely turn the tables. A new weapon.

(discussion from Guild 1. The Harbormaster senses discomfort.)

Harbormaster:

Alright alright. I know I know. Now we have had our spies take pictures of this new weapon as well as videos of the Gaians testing it. We will tell you that the following pictures and videos may be a bit intense for you.

( the Harbormaster takes a remote from his desk and turns the projector to the first slide, it shows a new weapon.)

This new weapon, shoots in a straight line, and is like a cannon. However, it has no arc.

(the Harbormaster changes to a new slide, showing a different angle of the new weapon.)

It’s called the railgun. It does insane amounts of damage. Here is an example.

(The Harbormaster shows a test demonstration of the new weapon)

This is a field test of the railgun.

(the video shows the railgun blowing up an entire glacier from a great distance. The next slide shows the railgun blowing up speeders. Then, the next slide shows the railgun destroying shields usually worn on defenders and shooters.

During this montage of the railgun, Bhurt stands up to plea)

Bhurt:

Harbormaster, may I please have a quick recess? I...I mean this is a courtroom. But I need a break. I need to rehash some stuff.

(Bhurt walks out of the room)

Swift:

Bhurt! Captain!

(Swift gets up and goes after him out of the courtroom.

Swift gets outside of the courtroom to see Bhurt practically banging his head against the wall.)

Swift:

Hey, are you ok?

Bhurt:

Why do you care? All you wanna do is make matters worst.

(Brock exits the courtroom as well and joins the conversation)

Brock:

Hey, um. What’s wrong with him?

Swift:

I don’t know, why don’t you ask him. He apparently doesn’t want to talk to me at all.

Brock:

Captain. What did we talk about?

Bhurt:

Brock, I am not forgiving him

Swift:

For what, what did I do?

Bhurt:

Are you kidding me?

Brock:

Captain

Bhurt:

Oh shut up Brock. What do you mean you don’t know what you did? You disobeyed my orders. That’s why I had a talk with you today on the dock. It’s also, probably the reason why we are here right now. I bet your conduct has caused me to get sued by the stupid Safety Department of Carthage. I’m gonna tell you one thing kid, I don’t care how good of a speeder you are, you can’t keep pushing people to do what you do, alright? They aren’t as good as you and you’ll kill those kids. Sean and the whole lot of them.

Swift:

(sighs)

Alright. You good now?

Bhurt:

Halfway there. My other problem is this. I look around the room as the Harbormaster was giving the presentation, and you know what I noticed? Fear. FEAR! Fear? Really? Never in 100 years has Guild 1 ever shown fear and now they want to?

Brock:

Well that weapon was pretty scary to look at. The damage it could do was intense, Captain.

Swift:

I think they’re just scared that the other side has a cannon like weapon now, something that you are known for. It’ll be like fighting ourselves.

Bhurt:

Stop. I can’t take this. The ship delay. The new weapon. All of this so close to the end. We had it.

Brock:

We’ll manage sir.

Bhurt:

I don’t know about that Brock. This is...this is intense-

(the door opens and an attendant comes out)

Attendant:

Captain’s the recess is over would you please return to your seats

(they re-enter the room)

Harbormaster:

Thank you attendant. Thank you Captains. Now, one last bit of information left. This weapon has only been fitted to protection walls on the ports of Damascus, Antioch, and Tarsus.

Bhurt:

So they aren’t on ships yet?

Harbormaster:

Not yet

Bhurt:

(long focused exhale of breath)

So we gotta take a longer battle path around these bases in order to win this war

Harbormaster:

That would be ideal Captain but since they have plans to equip these weapons to their ships, then we really can’t take a longer way around to win the war. They’ll just stop us.

Bhurt:

So how do we win?

Harbormaster:

That’s your job Captain, I’m not the strategist here. Now, onto the legal issue that could happen.

Bhurt:

Oh goody

Brock:

Cool yourself Bhurt

Bhurt:

I am...I am

Harbormaster:

You know of the group Keplen right?

Bhurt:

Yes.

Harbormaster:

Well as you should also know, they are pacifists. And if you remember, you signed a document a while ago stating that this war would be over in less than 3 years. If you don’t take out the Gaians now, then we will be sued by our own people for too much war. The people can’t handle the violence Captain.

Bhurt:

Well how about you tell the people to shut up and understand what my men are going through.

Brock:

Bhurt!

Harbormaster:

Calm yourself Captain.

Bhurt:

I’m sorry

Harbormaster:

Now, this meeting has basically come to an end, so is there anything gentlemen that you have questions on?

Bhurt:

Who built the weapon? Who designed it?

Harbormaster:

Um.

(he turns to his attendants)

Do we know that

(an attendant hands him a paper with a picture on it)

Ah yes. This is your man Captain.

(he turns to his attendant again)

Please give this to the Captain

(he turns back to Bhurt)

This man’s name is Doctor Buzzkill. That’s his code name. His real name Chris Calamitas. Any more information for him is on that paper. That’s all for today Captain. Thank you to everyone for your service and for being here today. It’s been a pleasure. Thank you for your time Guild 1. May the waves be in your favor.

Last edited: 18 Mar 2018
  5. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

I don't know how many time should I say this..... Lemme say
    Great
    Great
    Great
    Great
    Great
    Great
    Great
    And greaaaaaaaaaaat :)

6. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

:) Yes this is So Awesome!

Cryix likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

8. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

Last edited: 18 Mar 2018
    Nikkie! and HARPO! like this.
  9. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Nikkie! likes this.
  10. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

This weekend bro. Sorry for keeping you waiting guys. It may even come out tomorrow. I have school and dance and voice lessons in the evening. I also do a lot of professional theatre performances and i do tv stuff sometimes. I’m very busy.

11. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

No prob. Bro ^_^

HARPO! likes this.
  12. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

sorry for the huge delay guys. I have been extra busy this week and it doesn't look like my schedule is gonna clear up soon. I'll try my best to keep posting. I am also trying to come out with another map control vid but you know what im gonna say, busy busy busy

Int. Bhurt’s office. Midnight. Bhurt is sitting in his chair with a couple of lights on to see the information on Dr. Buzzkill. On his comupter, he is looking up information. Searhing archives. ANYTHING. He is very stressed out.

(knock on Bhurt’s door)

Bhurt:

Come in.

Swift:

Hey

Bhurt:

Captain?

Swift:

Please, just call me Swift. This isn’t a business meeting.

Bhurt:

Oh then what is it, cause I’m busy.

Swift:

Well, I was gonna apologize but if you’re gonna act rude then nevermind

Bhurt:

Swift. Don’t leave. Sit down.

I do have something to say.

I am sorry. I have been a bit harsh lately.

Swift:

No no no. You’re fine. This war has been stressing you out and this new weapon thing…

Probably not helping huh?

Bhurt:

No. But also, I have been very rough on you, lately. I have lost my temper.

Apparently, battling takes a toll on us old men. Haha.

(sighs)

Other than that. I am very sorry.

Swift:

Apology accepted?

Bhurt:

Why are you asking a question?

Swift:

Well, I came in here asking for an apology, but in turn received one.

Bhurt:

Oh, yeah. Haha.

Well. Thanks, apology accepted too.

Swift:

Thanks.

Well, what are you doing?

Bhurt:

Oh, I’m just doing some research.

Swift:

Really? On what?

Bhurt:

Well, since I am not allowed to access the video records of the railgun, which is weird because I am a captain, I am looking up some info on Doctor Buzzkill.

Swift:

Anything interesting?

Bhurt:

Um, well. I only did background information on him. And the name Calamitas comes from the Southern Everglades. I’m thinking he was captured by Gaia a year ago in the Niento attack.

Swift:

Oh yeah, the raid. Gaia destroyed that city.

Bhurt:

Well, I suspect that that raid was done to find someone. I think Gaia had a deal with this man…

(Bhurt turns his camera around to show a man in general attire on his computer screen)

Swift:

What’s his name?

Bhurt:

This is Captain Gilligan. He is dead.

Swift:

Why is he important?

Bhurt:

He owned a huge business in the area called McDonal Douglas. Known for studying weapons and ships, as well as manufacturing them. He probably did deals with Gaia, providing them ammo, new shields, and anything they would want.

Swift:

Why would they kill him?

Bhurt:

Well, it's a pretty convoluted world out there, so that’s why I am thinking of taking a trip to the Glades. Try to find some insight. There is a good chance that people who worked for Douglas still live there. I want answers. We gotta figure out how that railgun works and what its weaknesses are.

Swift:

When do we go?

Bhurt:

The sooner the better. I know we don't have our ships ready, so no bay fights. We gotta go undercover.

Swift:

Yeah, well great. Because in every single town across the bay that does not like us wants us dead.

Bhurt:

Well, so does Gaia. And I don’t wanna lose to Gaia. We need to find where Buzzkill is from and then find out how to combat the railgun.

Swift:

Should I tell Brock?

Bhurt:

Sure. Thanks for your help?

Swift:

Wait, what about the war? You said you wanted to keep pushing in towards the Gaians railguns or no railguns.

Bhurt:

I know, thats why I want to go tonight. So we can get there early tomorrow, stay for a day, and then return back. Hopefully Brock’s teams don’t let us down.

Swift:

I’ll go tell him now.

Bhurt:

Hey Swift. I’m sorry again.

Swift:

It’s ok. Now let’s go catch us some criminals.

13. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Idk why it showed up as bright yellow and bold, lol. but i kinda like it

Cryix and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  14. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Cap Gilligan, eh? Nice

Nikkie!, Neptune_Gaming and HARPO! like this.
  15. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

........U don't know how eagerly i was waiting for it.......:p

Nikkie! and HARPO! like this.
  16. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

This seriously needs to be made as a series of short films! Could even use custom matches to get the *footage* for the battles?
    Well done man, respect!

17. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

thank you! i'll keep writing. I have a whole plan out for this first movie. And the an idea for the second! When we get to the second movie script, ill make a whole new thread. Just for clarity and organization

Aether_Zero likes this.
  18. Blueee

Blueee Active Member

Always In The Bay!!
    Hey Harpo could I please be Some Sort Of Easter Egg in the movie? I dunno... just asking :D:p

HARPO! likes this.
  19. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    You said doctor buzzkill was Chris CALAMITAS. I wonder where you got that name from...;):cool::D:rolleyes::oops:

Nikkie!, HARPO! and Cryix like this.
  20. Mr. Chompers

Mr. Chompers Well-Known Member

Man, if I was good at Blender, I could make this. (minus the sound)

HARPO! likes this.