1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Script for the Movie

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by HARPO!, 9 Mar 2018.

1. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Whichever you prefer! I just like reading it :D

HARPO! likes this.
  2. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

U r welcome buddy:p

Last edited: 13 Mar 2018
    HARPO! likes this.
  3. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    Thanks

Cryix likes this.
  4. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

Please Make More ! I'm Loving This!!!

5. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Thanks buddy

Cryix likes this.
  6. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Whatever is easier for you. I don’t mind either one. And yeah, I got my MK6 Enforcer.

HARPO! and The Otherguy like this.
  7. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

alright everyone, here is part two of the script starting from where i left off last time, from now on, ill add a huge number at the top of my posts so you can just see where the script is...

(Swift and his team of speeders zoomed out from behind the rocks. The frosters on the one side and the rest on the other. The frosting speeders launcher their frost launchers right at the enforcers, and the other speeders shot their torpedoes at the enforcers simultaneously. The torps slowly crept towards the enforcers were stopped as soon as the frost hit them.

Swift watched very carefully to see if any of the torps were gonna land.

Swift:

Come on come on.

(as a last fighting chance, the enforcers some defensive fire back at the speeders)

Swift:

Speeders move around them. Follow my lead.

(the torps were seconds from landing. Swift and the other speeders circle around to the other side of the group.)

Swift:

Sean! (speeder 1) what's the update on those torps

Sean:

Seconds from impact

(a long dramatic pause as we see Swift looking out his ship to see if there was any contact)

Sean:

FIRST ONE HIT!

(huge explosion in the water)

Swift:

Speeders get ready for another torpedo round!

Sean:

Second one miss

(beat)

THIRD ONE HIT! We sunk two!

Swift:

I’ll take it

Speeder 2:

Swift I’m taking damage

Speeder 4:

Same here

Speeder 3:

Swift, the back enforcers didn’t get hit by the frost, or any of the torp damage!

(swift was next to sean, with speeder 3 behind them, on the other side, speeder 2 and 4 were taking damage.)

Swift:

Everyone, get behind those glaciers over there! Frost speeders, use all of your energy right now on speed. Everyone else, create soom cover fire for them

(the frost speeders started to zoom right past the large group of enforcers. The enforcers, whose leader was Isak, turned their gaze toward the two weak runners. The enforcers started to move towards the frost speeders with their shields up, however when they did, Swift along with Sean and Speeder 1, came around and shot at their shields, taking them down. They also shot out tesla bolts to prevent the team from coming any further towards them. When they with their shots, they quickly turned their ships toward the glaciers, and zoomed off.)

Alright everyone, wait here and heal up. Sean, keep me updated on Isak’s position. If he goes off the radar tell me.

(Camera switches back to the shooters and defenders)

Bhurt:

Brock, you and the defenders need to flank those fixers somehow, if you push them out of their hiding spot, our shooters will snip them down.

Brock:

How are we gonna do that? We move to slow.

Bhurt:

Everyone start backing up

(the Carthaginians back up into the icy fog so that they go invisible to the Gaians.)

Alright good. Now defenders follow Brock behind the glaciers over there. Be careful with your ships. We can’t have them get stuck.

(The defenders move off from the shooters and start their insane flank on the fixers.)

Alright. SHOOTERS!

All shooters:

Yes Captain?

Bhurt:

We gotta give those big blue fatties some time to get around to the fixers, so stay behind the fog and keep firing, we need to stall. Just don't do anything stupid.

(camera switches back to the speeders)

Swift:

Speeders 2 and 4, how’s the repair process going?

Speeder 2:

Ok. We’re still pretty beaten up though Swift.

Swift:

Dang.

Sean:

Swift, Isak has just gone off the radar.

Swift:

Crap. 2 and 4 time to stop healing. Kick on the speed again guys.

Sean:

Where are we going?

Speeder 4:

Swift, we aren't even close to full health, it's dangerous for us to move.

Swift:

Well it’s gonna be worst if you don't move your banana butt. Everyone fall back behind the other glaciers. Come on. Come on!

(the speeders rush back to find safety amongst the other glacial bodies.)

Ok everyone. Here’s the plan. We’re gonna do some pop a shot tactics. Back up to shoot behind one of these glaciers, and as soon as you see an enforcer, hit em, and zoom away. Make them play the follow game. Got it?

All speeders:

Yes

Swift:

Let’s go. Don’t fall behind. Just for safety, 2 and 4 get ahead of us and heal up. Sean, I’m gonna need constant updates on the radar. If you see something, say something.

Sean:

Yes Swift.

( The speeders raced off behind the glaciers while 2 and 4 speed way far away to get healed up. Swift continue to backup and shoot. *throughout this scene will be a lot of camera movement*

ACTION MOVEMENT MONTAGE

1. Camera movement will be a drone view of the speeders shooting back and zooming away, as well as 2 and 4 zooming away more and more. You’ll also see the enforcers closing in. And every once in a while, one will go down.

2. Close up on Sean and Swift shooting at the enforcers with cannons, torpedoes, and teslas.
    Total enforcers to die in this montage will be 4.

Swift:

Alright guys good job, how we doing health wise?

Speeder:

My turbo’s shot

Speeder 2:

Yeah so is mine:

Speeder 4:

Same

Sean:

Swift, we have to keep going though, Isak is right behind us.

Swift:

We gotta show some dominance. Speeders, no running. We fight. We got this just trust me.

(The speeders turn around to uncover themselves from behind the glaciers. Isak pops out from behind a glacier, tesla shield up, and his teammate next to him. On the other side of the glacier, the final two enforcers show themselves, tesla shields up as well.)

Swift:

Destroy the shield with your cannons boys. Stun right away when down.

(shields went down and the tesla bolts went out stunning every boat except for one. The enforcers start to move back however it’s too late for the one enforcer. He gets stopped by the speeders and killed. The stuns come off of the enforcers and they zoom away. We see the face of an angry Isak.)

(cheers from speeder fleet)

Swift:

Yes! Take that Isak. Great job everyone. Head over to the shooters, lets hope its going well over there.

(camera switches back to the battle between the shooters and defenders, against the shooters and fixers)

Bhurt:

Come on! Any time now Brock, what’s taking him so long?

Brock come in? Are you close?

Brock:

You’ll see very soon.

(The Gaians have progressively made their way towards the Carthaginians, who are now weak.

*battle*

*battle*

*battle*

Bhurt notices the fixers in the back start to come out from their hiding spots. The defenders have successfully flanked the fixers. The first fixer goes down and soon after the second one follows. The rest of the fixers start to fall back along with two shooters. The other three shooters don’t notice, and notice it too late. They go down too)

Bhurt:

Frick yeah!!

Brock:

Heck yeah man! That was awesome!

Bhurt:

Shooters come in are you guys ok? Send me an analysis ok guys? We took a beating today. Brock, you’re gonna have to repair out shields, sorry buddy.

Brock:

That’s ok. Defenders make sure that you get out of your boat as soon as possible, our rudders got frosted up out here.

Bhurt:

Swift come in. Is your fleet in need of any repairs?

Swift:

Yeah. Speeders 2 and 4 need major repairs. Our turbos are busted. We also need shield repairs. We’ll get out of our boats right away Brock.

Brock:

Sure thing, and please do. Sounds like you guys got pretty beaten up.

Bhurt:

Yeah.

Swift:

We’re fine, we are ok and now one is hurt.

(swift’s fleet of speeder’s come into view looking like crap. Bhurt notices)

Bhurt:

Not to me.

(beat)

Alright everyone immediately head back to port Ciaris. Members, get some rest, training early tomorrow, I’ll send out the schedule tonight, wonderful battle everyone. Captain’s, get out of your ships as soon as possible, the council want to hold a meeting with us. Members, it is up to you on whether or not you want to attend.

Swift:

When’s the meeting?

Bhurt:

15:00 p.m. sharp. Don’t be late or it’ll look bad. Swift, a talk as soon as we dock?

Swift:

Yes sir. With pleasure.

Bhurt:

Thanks. Great job again everyone.

(cut to the dock as we get a drone view of the ships getting repaired on.

Camera changes and we see tons of engineers working on the damaged ships. Cut to see Bhurt standing in front of his shooter. Swift approaches him, Sean waling by his side.)

Swift:

Sir, you wanted to see me?

Bhurt:

Yes, um, Sean?

Sean:

Yes captain?

Bhurt:

This is only a discussion between captains, we don’t need you here.

Sean:

Alright, but before I leave, he was amazing.

Bhurt:

You don’t know that

Swift:

Yes I do! I was under his command, we took down 7 enforcers because of him.

Bhurt:

AND ALMOST DIED! Young man, if you ever raise your voice to me again, I’ll have your badge removed. Back to your post…...NOW!

Sean:

Yes sir.

Swift:

What did I wrong?

Bhurt:
    You abandoned us. You even put your entire fleet of speeders in danger.

Swift:
    We also saved you

Bhurt:
    You rushed out at low health only to be hurt even more. You are lucky you are not dead. You gave the captains of speeders 2 and 4 heart attacks they nearly died. You ruined the turbos on both ships, now Brock has to stay extra before the council meeting, which is mandatory so don’t you miss it.

Swift:
    Look I did a great job, you heard what Sean said.

Bhurt:
    Sean is more careless than you! Don’t you get it. You’re the only one that actually listens to commands. So stop breaking them.

Swift:
    Listen you have never driven a speeder before so how would you know?

Bhurt:
    Because, a ship is a ship. I have had way more experience behind the waves than you have.

Swift:
    I know you have old man, but that doesn’t mean that you are a better captain than me when it comes to me.

Bhurt:
    It doesn’t matter Swift! You went against command. Do it again and I swear-

Swift:
    Sweat what! Huh?! Try me!

(Bhurt goes silent)

Yeah, that’s what I thought, I’ll see you at the meeting.

(Swift walks away)

9. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Nice. although, I haven't seen blastian, buzzkill, sinklair, or Felix yet.

10. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

they will appear later in the franchise. you'll see

11. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

blastian and buzzkill will be engineers later in the series, as well as burnice, felix was mentioned as the captain of the fixers in the first script post, sinklair will come, eventually. I'm also gonna add in player names to some of the character's or make references to some things battle bay. youll guys will like it.

Neptune_Gaming and Cryix like this.
  12. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    I was thinking, maybe Sinklair can be neutral? Like he supplies torpedos to them for sugar/gold and doesn't care what they are doing. Also looking forward to a rogue selfish fixer! :)

13. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

Do you think you can Put our Names in the Movie too???

Cryix and HARPO! like this.
  14. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’ll think about it. Lol. I’m definitely planning some Easter eggs.

FataMorgana88, Blueee and Cryix like this.
  15. Elena Kr

Elena Kr Member

21ShyOctopus
    @HARPO! and @Cryix Thanks for sharing. This is Epic!!! (^_^)/

HARPO! and Cryix like this.
  16. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

First reply for my script :eek: Thnx buddy.....god bless u:D LOL

HARPO! and Elena Kr like this.
  17. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

I love Easter :)

HARPO! and Elena Kr like this.
  18. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Yep.....just awesome........both cryix and harpo....

Cryix likes this.
  19. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

alright everyone, here's a smaller post, MORE CHARCTERS!!! wait and see what happens next, if you have any suggestions, please tell me, but please do not add on to this script, as this is my thread and I'm the only one writing.

(Enemy team port of Esilla (Eh-see-ya), Isak, Felix, and Mortimer are on the dock their watching the repairing of their boats. Isak approaches Mortimer)

Isak:

I’m gonna be fired, how soon until you guys start using the new weapon.

Mortimer:

I don’t understand why you are upset, you had the advantage against Captain Swift, and yet failed.

Isak:

Well you had the advantage over Bhurt but now what? You lost the same amount of ships as me.

Felix:

(Felix approaches the two’s argument)

Gentlemen? Fighting again?

Isak:

I’m just saying. This war would’ve been over. What’s taking the man so long!

Mortimer:

I don’t know, I’m not the doctor. This weapon is a piece of art. There must be tests on it first to see if it can fit on our ships.

Isak:

But it works?

Mortimer:

Oh yeah. It’s been known to blow up rocks completely on its field tests.

Felix:

How does this weapon compare to...say Bhurt’s sniper?

Mortimer:

Bhurt has nothing like this. He will sink the next time we see him. All we need to do is get these weapons transported to our docks, and fix ‘em to our ships.

Isak:

How soon will—

Mortimer:

As soon as possible, Captain. I assure you this will be the end to Bhurt. We will watch him sink.

Isak:

I sure hope so

(Switch scene back to the Carthaginian port of Ciaris. Bhurt is sitting in his office overlooking the harbor of ships getting repaired on by the engineers of Carthage. There comes a knock on Bhurt’s office door.)

Bhurt:

Come in.

(beat)

Ah, Brock. What’s it looking like down there?

Brock:

Sir our teams have done a full analysis of the ships, and it will take a full 4 days to get them back to Grade A.

Bhurt:

(sighs)

Um. Wow. Really?

Brock:

Eeee..yeah.

Bhurt:

It’s that bad?

Brock:

Yes.

(Brock sees Bhurt’s face)

I know.

Bhurt:

Why? Why so long? Brock we are so close to finishing this war. The council wants our ships moving. A four day repair will set us back so far it is not even funny. The Gaians can literally take back the land that we fought for today.

Brock:

I know sir. I’m sorry. But...the ships. They are so damaged Captain. Turning them on is dangerous.

Bhurt:

What difficulties are you experiencing?

Brock:

Well the shields. Total overall damage is over three hundred and forty five thousand hit points. It’s the most we’ve ever seen.

Bhurt:

God dangit. We still out maneuver them though. We know how to fight on the waters way better than the Gaians.

Brock:

Yes but Captain there comes a day when map maneuvering doesn’t compare to weapon damage. Shields only do so much.

Bhurt:

What else?

Brock:

Um, well. All of the turbos from the speeder boats were completely shot. In fact, if they were to go into hyper speed again, the engine would’ve caught on fire and the ship would have exploded.

Bhurt:

Oh my God.

Brock:

Now I know you’re gonna be mad but understand that my crew, my engineers and I, we were trying some new kinks out with the turbo, that may have been the problem of it overheating the ship.

Bhurt:

No, this is not your fault.

Brock:

Just don’t be mad at him.

(Brock stops Bhurt from walking out of his office. They are now face to face.)

Please. I hate it when you two fight! Just give the kid a break. He is a fantastic Captain. He’s got a lot of potential, too.

Bhurt:

And he also has a death wish as well.

(beat)

I’m sorry to raise my voice. This four days of waiting is because of him. We can’t have him setting us back like this.

Brock:

Well maybe for a change, you listen to what he thinks of you and how you drive your ship?

Bhurt:

Why would I do that? The kid won’t even listen to me whenever I give him a correction on anything! He’s a fricking know-it-all.

Brock:

Listen, I’m just trying to figure out a way for you guys to bond.

(beat)

I know you like him. Just find a way to be open with him.

Bhurt:

Thank you for the ship analysis captain, you’re dismissed.

Brock:

Goodbye. See you at the meeting.

Last edited: 17 Mar 2018
  20. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Hawt damn the relationships are just as I'd expect!

PallabKumarS likes this.