1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Screen freezing on IOS!!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Mr.Z, 19 Oct 2017.

1. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

It actually is our devices faults. Its perfectly Smooth on iOS11. Older generation devices don't get iOS11 because they have 32bit device architecture and iOS 11 requires 64 bit. So if you can't get iOS 11. That means your device has outdated hardware and performance is not smooth because this is pretty demanding application. If I were to guess, it has to do with buffer overflow or simply due to older chips with older architecture.
    Close all your other apps when playing BB. It helps a lot. I get screen freeze pretty often as well but i quickly restart the game when I experience it and obviously I play with 0 background apps.

2. Mr.Z

Mr.Z New Member

I get it our devices are old and stuffs. The only thing I'm not getting is why are our games freezing at the same time even if we play separarely. So I think it's another thing than our devices fault. The game worked perfectly fine before the recent update, never had the problem of freezing even once, and btw there are some people here with the latest software and hardware complaining the same. Help us Devs, any reply as to we are working on it, we can't resolve it or anything would help us calm down. It's getting pretty frustrating. P.S I too play with nothing in the background.

TheFixer27 likes this.