1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Scrap my epic t3 blast canon by accident !

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Hunter Zolomon, 18 Apr 2017.

1. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

What if you haven't got perks on some items that we don't use much or a certain perk hasn't come along yet for that item ? Again, won't work

2. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Then it will still work for all items that do have a perk. It's still an improvement and doesn't add extra annoyance for scrapping items that you do want to get rid of.

3. HELLRAZOR

Better still, have a cooling off period so it gives a player time to get it back
    Actually I probably do have an easy but yet manageable idea, like if we had a scrap bin then we could transfer an item into it, then open the scrap bin to make sure there are no items by mistake & then scrap them all.

4. Miika

Miika Game Lead

That is actually also something we have been thinking because it would be useful for scrapping multiple items at once. Just slightly afraid of the "I scrapped 7 legendary items at once!" support ticket that is bound to come sooner or later ;)

Miathan likes this.
  5. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    LOCKING. It works well.

6. HELLRAZOR

Ha ha that is true, but it really would be a hard one to scrap items as you have to actually move it into a scrapping box & then open that box & then scrap them. As of now we only have to click it, the other way we actually have to move it's position & only a brick or a blind person could ruin that fail safe.

7. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Perhaps worth considering a ´1 time courtesy policy´.
    Even though its selfcaused, loosing an item that you have spend a year assembling is the kind of thing that makes people quit games.

KilleWh4le likes this.
  8. Drza

Drza New Member

Im ExcoticBat563 and I just lost my rare lvl. 28 shield by accident 15 minutes ago..
    This is the third mistake I've been made, before... I was lost my rare lvl.37 big Berta and lvl.28 torpeedo by accident in this month. My mistakes..
    Same stupid mistake 3 times.. when I tried to upgrading item, accidentally scrapped
    Maybe if the scrap confirmation button still in left side, it will help. So player get used to know that scrap at left and upgrade at right.
    Player have to scrap soooooooooo many times, because rovio giving rubbish item all the time.
    And for this.. I just unscribe my VIP member

9. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    That's what gross incompetence gets ya! Next tine pay attention more

10. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

This is why I suggested a lock feature. That makes it to where when you try to scrap a locked item it will keep telling you "You must unlock this item in order to scrap"

If my preacious snipers ever got accidentally scrapped I would quit no doubt

11. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Do you ever make a helpful comment that isn't insulting someone?

12. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

It's because the final scrap button is in the same place as the evolve button, anybody who understands technical writing can see the flaw in this design

13. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    I dunno. Do I?

14. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

I still see an easy fix to this problem:
    Make it impossible to scrap items with perks equipped to them --- There is no scenario where you would do that on purpose [Paying 10 pearls to sell a rare perk for 200000 is absolutely worthwhile].

KilleWh4le likes this.
  15. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Now we can't tell the new players scrapping weapons with perks gives them better luck :(

I'm joking that would be horrible lol

ThatOnion likes this.
  16. Drza

Drza New Member

yesss

17. Satanas

Satanas New Member

Business Man
    there could be a feature like buying back the last 3 items you just disposed ? basically its just like an undo button but you have to pay for it.