1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rovio. Please explain this

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Big Skillet, 10 Jan 2018.

1. Big Skillet

Big Skillet New Member

How is it possible that 97%(guesstimate) of the people playing have a 50% winning percentage? If you look at people’s number of wins versus number of battles you’ll see that the wins are almost exactly half. If this is the case and I know it is then please explain how this is statistically possible and why ip dropping matters. I’ve played enough games to know that often times how good or bad I play has minimal impact on the outcome. I’ve tested it too many times. I’ve gone on 10 game win streaks and similar losing streaks.

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Mainly because this is a team game, and people are grouped by similar skill level / infamy.
    If the game was a 1 vs 1 scenario then you would see some people much higher, as they are solely controlling the outcome of the game.
    However in a 5 vs 5 scenario as we have, you need everyone to muck in and work as a team.
    If you have 4 floaters, no matter how good you are there is a sliver of a chance you are coming out on top and vice versa.

3. Miika

Miika Game Lead

The reason is very simple: When you are evenly matched against other players you will end up winning half of the time. More skillful/powerful players just end up playing at higher infamy range with and against other similarly capable players.

ninjamutantti likes this.