1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rovio Devs: The Ultra League

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by American Marauder, 25 Jul 2017.

1. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

It's like a glossy black matte. It looks sick

Nikkie! and Iunch like this.
  2. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

If it looks sick then it's a bad idea. We should suggest something that looks cool.

• Percy • and Wishaal like this.
  3. GGodHand

GGodHand Member

Wow, tons of cancer in this thread. Most of you are acting like children and should just be suspended or outright banned already. Regardless of how you feel about OP, this level of toxicity should not be allowed. Shame on you.

• Percy • and GhostYasuo like this.
  4. Ckim

Ckim Member

I really like how marauder always has disagreements in this game. He loves to showcase his "power". Yes we know he spent a lot of money and shows how some weapons can be used since only $$$ and lvl is a necessity to those techniques. However, he really gotta tone down the toxicity in VIP chat and etc where he complains and complains. I really like VIP chat until he begins to ramble on about how great a player he is and others are horrible.

This post had some good ideas for perks and I agree that we need more diversity, yet as milka stated only 200+ players are over 4K infamy. Following the Pareto principal, I'm not sure if anymore league would be needed to satisfy the 0.1% players.

In the end, if maurader was more like warnet, humble and actively talking about how to improve the game, maybe people will have more respect.

Last edited: 28 Jul 2017
  5. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    Hehe. That is a quite common misperception. You are confusing the golden rule with condoning retaliation; that is an "eye for an an eye". The golden rule is about how YOU want to be treated, not how Marauder treats the rest of us. I assume we want to be treated with dignity and respect in the forums, following the golden rule. So even when Marauder clearly does not respond in kind, we can try to not adopt his often childish, gloating behavior in response. You can disagree and call people out for behaving badly, but I assume we want to draw some kind of line around overly insulting personal attacks.

I really don't want Marauder to burn this forum or VIP chat to the ground. I wish we had more moderators involved in general to just enforce their code of conduct.

Carry on...simpy wanted to avoid the golden rule getting kicked to the gutter too. lol.

Last edited: 28 Jul 2017
    D3X and Flying Bananasaur like this.
  6. CheekyDevilGod

We finally managed to divert the conversation to topic again and you lot just threw it back to the gutters....

7. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    If my apparent gutter speak is required to defend the golden rule, so be it. I care more about that than the topic at hand.

Nikkie! and • Percy • like this.
  8. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

Just ignore it and keep talking about the real topic.

Nikkie!, • Percy • and Totoro like this.
  9. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    Please stay on topic and be respectful towards eachother. Failure to do this will result in a ban.

10. Flying Bananasaur

You heard it from the master. Anyway, because of the low amount of people that have high infamy, I don't think that the creation of a new league is unnecessary. Maybe when Battle Bay more users.

11. CheekyDevilGod

I was talking to the other 2 but ok

• Percy • likes this.
  12. CheekyDevilGod

I agree, this is the system we deserve, but not the system we need right now.
    So we ditch it and keep it away for now.
    Also I'm against the new custom perks introduced by maruder himself. Just get more bonus rewards and a higher infamy cap and let then get legendary items for the season crates.

• Percy • likes this.
  13. GuerrillaPvP

GuerrillaPvP Active Member

I think they should work on new features that would apply to everyone tbh. That way, more people will maintain interest (not just top players).

• Percy • likes this.
  14. Flying Bananasaur

Maybe the perks could be for all, not just high level people. The bonus rewards are enough if an insensitive for higher leagues. Maybe everybody will see one every other month on the same day and it could be a special offer that lasts for the whole day.

• Percy • likes this.
  15. CheekyDevilGod

Introducing a new league is good for all of us, it'll spread out the players a bit more.
    Currently due to the global release there's a rapid increase in the number of players resulting in plenty of mk4s in the below 1k infamy range.
    This results in frustration for a lot of new players, introducing a new league and increasing the infamy cap will help with this problem a little.
    If all the new players keep facing mk4 ships at 600 infamy, they might quit the game soon, it's bad for the game.
    Also, it'll help the mid level players too, master will be matched with lesser aces and aces will be matched with lesser nightmares

• Percy • likes this.
  16. Flying Bananasaur

Then instead of adding a league, make the ranges wider. But since matches are made based on infamy, not league, there would have to be something to address this too, such as having mks of lower than average infamy snap to a medium while the higher ones stay where they are.

• Percy • likes this.
  17. CheekyDevilGod

This is an excellent idea, instead of resetting the infamy back to 4k, they can make it 5k or 5.5k.

That'll solve all the issues, we actually need this system right now.

• Percy • likes this.
  18. aKifer

aKifer Active Member

I think a new matchmaking should be in place at lower infamy (e.g. <700), based on the combination of mk and infamy.

I started an alt and I am fighting all mk 2-3 at 200 infamy. I have occasionally seen an mk4

• Percy • likes this.
  19. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

Omg hahahaha dude you just literally Flip my word backwards. You're too stiff haha you need to loose a bit.

CheekyDevilGod likes this.
  20. CheekyDevilGod

That was a sarcastic joke but okay lel