1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rivalry balance request

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Terry Morgan, 20 Nov 2017.

1. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

That is probably due to the pearl reward cut as well. We as a guild rolled all pearls won into boosts for everyone. Last rivalry I didn't get enough pearls to buy a single boost for my guild. I had over 1million damage with a green carronade to tell you how many games i played! This season i have been able to give 1 team boost from the pearls for this and last rivalry combined. 5x boost is like having a 125 member guild vs a 25 member guild. To put it in perspective.

2. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Same quests wouldnt be a bad change, agreed. I do such a change masks the real issue; quests that require using a so weapon that hardly anyone has at a competitive level. The better route (imo) would be to rework the quests that affect gameplay in a negative manor, such as making mere bring lvl10 rare mortars into Nightmare games.

3. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

For a temp change i can suggest one,each guild can exclude 1 weapon from each class of weapons they dont want,

Most of them will exclude these weapons(DOESNT APPLY TO ALL)

Carronades(from all 4 canons)
    Std mortar(from 3 mortar and 1 berta)
    Naplam(From 3 passive dmg weap FB,Flare,Naplam)
    Tri torps(From all 3 torpedo class)
    [missile can be included as one of the mortar type;Railgun in canon type bc point shoot damage]

And exclude 1 Underused ship

Note:--These quest of excluded items and ships,If appear will be limited to board 1 & 2

I m not good at calculations or predictions,That i will leave to you all.HOWEVER,i suggest this a temp solution,Permanent solution is removal of specific quests

Last edited: 23 Nov 2017
  4. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

I agree they should reevaluate the sanity of some of these quests. Standard mortar quest should be named 7500000 damage with a water balllon. This is not a weapon use in high infamy for good reason

Kitterini likes this.