1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Riddles for creative minds

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by HAPPY SITHSHA, 27 May 2018.

1. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Let your creative brain find answers for the riddles here!!!!!

We are bored sometimes and therefore I came up with this idea.I'm gonna ask some riddles in this thread and anyone who knows answers can reply here.First,I will post all questions and then after some days(maybe 2 or 3 days depending upon my convenience),I will post all the answers for the riddles I have asked before.If anyone knows answer for a riddle,type the riddle number and post your answer.If your answer is correct,I will give u a like.

ARE U READY????;);););)

NOTE:
    Please give me some time to post the riddles.:):):)

@TheAntiSnipe ,@HARPO! ,@PastelPiku ,@DragonLegend ,@c3n3 ,@Fluid Bait ,@The Otherguy ,@R4Z0R ,@R@jith anand ,@StrictSalmon307 ,@TheFixer27 ,@Bradley Thorinsson ,@Flint ,@Ash KOT ,@ShipCrusherCz ,@Shadow Moon! ,@Rainbow Warrior ,@Kitterini ,@Help I Cant Swim ,@Babablacksheep ,@SupremeCalamitas ,@nosesabe ,@Miathan ,@Reorge ,@HELLRAZOR ,@SeaNavy ,@FirnenAhead ,@TonyStar123 ,@Mad_Bulls_007 ,@ViscountSniffit ,@Capitan Defender ,@Riddlerpaji ,finally @Everyone;);););)

Last edited: 27 May 2018
    Nikkie! and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  2. HAPPY SITHSHA

Here we go.....

1)It is greater than God and more evil than the devil.The poor have it,the rich need it, and if u eat it,you'll die.What is it?

2)It walks on 4 legs in the morning,2 legs at noon and 3 legs in the evening.What is it?

3)What always runs but never walks,often murmurs,never talks,has a bed but never sleeps,has a mouth but never eats?

4)The more u have it,the less u see.What is it?

5)Which English word has three consecutive double letters?

6)What's black when u get it,red when u use it and white when you are all through with it?

7)I give u a group of three.One is sitting down and will never get up.The second eats as much as is given to him,yet he is always hungry.The third goes away and never returns.What are they?

8)If u break me
    I do not stop working,
    If u touch me
    I may be snared,
    If u lose me
    NOTHING will matter.

9)When set loose,
    I fly away,
    Never so cursed
    As when I go astray.

10)What starts with a "T",ends with a "T" and has "T" in it?

11)Whoever makes it,tells it not.
    Whoever takes it,knows it not.
    Whoever knows it,wants it not.
    Who am I?

12)Say my name and I disappear.Who am I?

13)A box without hinges,lock or key,yet golden treasure lies within.What is it?

Note:JUST USE YOUR AMAZING BRAIN,NOT YOUR GOOGLE ASSISTANT lol:cool::cool::cool::cool:

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Nothing
    An human
    A... River?
    Darkness?
    Coal?
    Teapot lol
    Silence
    Eggses(Smeagol impression)

4. HAPPY SITHSHA

Anyone know answers for the above riddles?
    Hey @Riddlerpaji ,can u solve these riddles?I can see "riddle" in your name.:cool::cool::D:D

Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  5. HAPPY SITHSHA

Really fast.And your answers are correct.:):):):)

Nikkie! and HARPO! like this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I'm a good riddle solver lol. We used to play riddles a lot back when there were no phones. Riddles and carrom.

My carrom game is VERY strong lol

7. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    4 legs in the morning --> Toddler crawling on all fours
    2 legs in the afternoon --> middle aged and walking with 2 legs
    3 legs at night --> elderly with walking stick

10. Idk... The closet I can think of are tablet, tractor, therapist, triplet, and totter, but they all fall short of one of the "T"s. (Now I'm going to keep thinking and looking out for words with the letter T...)

The rest are beyond me :p

TonyStar123 likes this.
  8. HAPPY SITHSHA

14)What has 4 fingers and a thumb,but is not living?

15)I have keys but no locks.I have a space but no room.You can enter but can't go outside.Who am I?

16)I can only live where there is light.Who am I?

17)What flies when it is born,lies when it's alive,and runs when it's dead?

18)Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?

19)I am a mother and a father but have never given birth.I'm rarely still,but I never wander.Who am I?

20)You should keep me as straight as can be,yet very few do.Most of the time I am slightly bent or curved.Your sadness usually causes me to bend further.But don't bend me for too long or I may never be able to fully straighten out again.What am I?

21)If 66=2 ,99=2 ,888=6 ,00=2 ,7777=0 ,667=2 ,276=1 ,833=2 ,then what does 2876 equal to?

22)A limo driver is going the wrong way down a one way street.He goes past 4 police officers along the way,yet none of them stop him.One even smiled and waved.Why didn't the police stop him?

23)Claire ordered a meal for her family of four at a fast food restaurant.She ordered meal numbers 1,3,5,7,9 but she ended up giving all the food back.Why?

24)If u throw a bottle of wine,a carton of juice and a can of soda at someone's head,which one will hurt the least?

25)I am sometimes powerful,I am sometimes complex or deep,I can be blind,lost or profound.Who am I?
    o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Nikkie! and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  9. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    1) The Elder Twin

One day Kerry celebrated her birthday. Two days later her older twin brother, Terry, celebrated his birthday. How come?

2) Manhole Covers

Why is it better to have round manhole covers than square ones?

This is logical rather than lateral, but it is a good puzzle which can be solved by lateral thinking techniques. It is supposedly used by a very well-known software company as an interview question for prospective employees.

3) The Deadly Party

A man went to a party and drank some of the punch. He then left early. Everyone else at the party who drank the punch subsequently died of poisoning. Why did the man not die?

4) Trouble with Sons

A woman had two sons who were born on the same hour of the same day of the same year. But they were not twins. How could this be so?

5) The Man in the Bar

A man walks into a bar and asks the barman for a glass of water. The barman pulls out a gun and points it at the man. The man says, "Thank you" and walks out.

This puzzle has claims to be the best of the genre. It is simple in its statement, absolutely baffling, and yet with a completely satisfying solution. Most people struggle very hard to solve this one, yet they like the answer when they hear it or have the satisfaction of figuring it out.

SOLUTIONS:

1) At the time she went into labor, the mother of the twins was traveling by boat. The older twin, Terry, was born first early on March 1st. The boat then crossed the International Date Line (or any time zone line) and Kerry, the younger twin, was born on February the 28th. In a leap year, the younger twin celebrates her birthday two days before her older brother.

2) A square manhole cover can be turned and dropped down the diagonal of the manhole. A round manhole cannot be dropped down the manhole. So for safety and practicality, all manhole covers should be round.

3) The poison in the punch came from the ice cubes. When the man drank the punch, the ice was fully frozen. Gradually it melted, poisoning the punch.

4) They were two of a set of triplets (or quadruplets, etc.). This simple little puzzle stumps many people. They try outlandish solutions involving test-tube babies or surrogate mothers. Why does the brain search for complex solutions when there is a much simpler one available?

5) The man had hiccups. The barman recognized this from his speech and drew the gun in order to give him a shock. It worked and cured the hiccups, so the man no longer needed the water.
    Source: random searching in gcfl.net

TheAntiSnipe and TonyStar123 like this.
  10. HAPPY SITHSHA

Ok.To make this thread more active,from now on,anyone could post his own riddles or riddles from the websites.

But,answer to my riddles first:):)o_Oo_O:oops::oops:

Nikkie! and HARPO! like this.
  11. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Yea. But answer is given. I used to give so much riddles. Like( hit me hard I will crack, but still I will stare at ur back)(I have a head and a tail but never have body). Now I am just retired. No one like this.

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  12. HAPPY SITHSHA

Do u know the answers to my riddles?

Nikkie! likes this.
  13. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Yes. Pretty much. But my ign is not this. XD

14. TonyStar123

TonyStar123 Active Member

1. Nothing
    2. Humans
    3. River
    4. Darkness
    6. Coal
    8. Brain?
    10. Teapot
    12. Silence

15. TonyStar123

I got a riddle. What is a 7 letter word that can hold thousands of letters? ;););)

16. TonyStar123

14. Glove
    18. Incorrectly

17. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    Yo I love this!

18. TonyStar123

First one gets my riddle right I'll follow them. Thats the prize. ;)

19. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

What sleeps through the day and cries through the night. The more it cries, the more it creates light?

20. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Mailbox

TonyStar123 likes this.