1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rework infamy please

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Zombie, 28 Sep 2017.

1. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

IMG_2993.PNG IMG_2994.PNG IMG_2995.PNG
    Yea there wasn't actually a battle? They captured early and you know defender can't really rush on the map?
    I could go on and on
    Rather than flame you could say I deserved to drop infamy that battle in particular, but there are a ton other battles where surely I did not
    Gonna blacklist u anyways can't really deal with trolls

2. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

Near as I can tell, you're just as dead as your teammates in every one of those screenshots. Is it frustrating to lose? Sure, especially when you do better than your teammates. Does that mean matchmaking is broken? Not necessarily. On a long enough scale, you'll get pitted with people on both ends of the spectrum from you, and things will shake out as they should.

3. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

4. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

Down 300infamy from mostly matches like this

5. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

Matches where the teams were nearly even, but the other side came out on top? Yeah, that's kinda how the system was designed. Look on the other side of your matches; in all those screenshots, total numbers on each side are within a fairly small margin of each other, even the one with the floater. In most of them, the breakdown of damage for each place on the team is even comparable.

Losing sucks, and so does getting floaters, but neither one is explicitly due to broken infamy.

6. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

What I am saying matches where I had a good performance even if the outcome is a loss, should not cause infamy drop

7. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

It should cause an infamy drop because it’s a team game and infamy is solely a representation of your ability to help a team win. Not your ability to do the most damage on your team.

8. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

9. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

also @Rock'N'Rolla btw i just realized that match was one of the ghost matches that happened yesterday, where people were in 2 battles at the same time, one against the very same players of your last battle and one where you were standing still at spawn against new ones... that said, you are authistic :)

10. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

Ucould simply explain that to me w/o insulting.

11. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

you could avoid to try flame me instead of understanding the reason of this thread.

12. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

u could get report for your insulting :)

13. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    *Grabs popcorn*

14. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

What is authistic? Like an inclination to author writing