1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rewards not claimable in Guild Quests

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by peek, 23 Apr 2019.

1. peek

peek New Member

Hey, does anybody have an issue with claiming rewards from Guild Quests?
    Once I select Quest in Guild and complete it the Quest should move to the Completed state and display a "claim" button. Instead once I complete quest it moves to the "Claimed" state right away, therefore I do not have a chance to receive my Guild Tokens. Super annoying.
    My Profile #HMYSSCGR if anybody from support was monitoring it.

2. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

How long have you been in your current guild? Because if you've only just joined up, you won't get any rewards until the end of this current rivalry.

Ash KOT likes this.
  3. peek

peek New Member

Does it mean that I can only get rewards for completed Quests if i started current cycle in the Guild?
    That feels incredibly dumb...
    But hey thanks for an answer. I will check if that's the case.

4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    If you recently moved to new guild and if its at for example its at board 3 but in previous guild you already finished board three then you are not gonna be able to claim tokens from those quests .

and when guild rivalry reset you just can't claim those reward tokens you have to be in guild at least for a week . so next week you gonna start. getting rewards if you don't change guild .