1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Return of Big Bertha.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Vikeshot, 15 Dec 2017.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Imho, it needs talents at the end of the Mortimer tree to make it more viable. Making it that powerful in early game will just make it OP.

Vikeshot and vis1234567899 like this.
  2. Vikeshot

Vikeshot Member

That is also a good idea.

3. Kyoob Cubison

Kyoob Cubison Member

This entire thread screams “mortarspammorterspammorterspam”

4. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

The bertha. And the long range mortar....are wasted weapons. They take far too long to land And trajectory is horrendous.
    Have anyone of u tried to do board 4, 5, 6, 7 for rivalries challenge. And gotten these weapons.

It's horrendously hard.

These two mortars make ballpark and standard mortar seem OP in comparison

Reality If the mortar can hardly ever land on opposing boats. Its not a functioning weapon.
    I say this as a boat who scrapped everyone of my best mortars since they are so extremely worthless in nitemare.
    Especially now with the frost nerf. What' the point?
    Devs if u want more boats to use bertha or long range. It has to move quicker. Or have a frost launcher trajectory.

Note to all other boats not nitemare. Grow your turbo to rare 4 or epic 4 and you won' ever take a direct center mortar hit again.
    Once u get to Rare V and Epic V maxed...
    Look out. Here comes a motar. U speed forward and barely get grazed at the edge for 200 damage.
    Seriously. Can't remember the last time in my big blue defender boat that I got killed with a bertha direct shot? Been ages.

Vikeshot likes this.
  5. Vikeshot

Vikeshot Member

I hope the devs see this. Torpedoes don't have an explosion area indicator. Morter does. Torpedoes can't be seen properly if u have a bit over 400 ping. Morters.....yup. Red circle=bad. If the indication system can be made delayed, then maybe morters can have a return.

6. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Reduce the berta reload time down to 13.3 and up the radius to 3.5 same as big torpedo. Or you can simply change long range mortars speed talents to all mortar speed talents and move them down from Mortimer 6 to 23 and 21 to 26.

Vikeshot likes this.