1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Reset Account

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Weaponizer, 18 Feb 2019.

1. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

I haven’t touched Battle Bay in 2 years and I was wondering if I could potentinally start over my game. Should I?

2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

No, just go from where you are. What would you gain by starting over?

Nikkie! and Ash KOT like this.
  3. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

There's no point to asking if you should reset your account. You literally can not do it. I just recently installed the game on an ENTIRELY different device, from a Google Play app linked to a different Google account, and it still restored all my old data from the old phone/account. As far as I can tell it is not possible, so if you don't want to play on your old account then just... find a new game.

4. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    Not true. You must create a new google play games account.
    Go into settings/app/battle bay and reset cache and delete data. Reload battle bay and select your new gmail account you created in google play games and away you go. You can switch between multiple accounts this way if you like.

5. Mr.Safranek

Mr.Safranek Active Member

One phone , one google play account , two BB accounts.... Screenshot_2019-02-24-18-01-57-949_com.miui.home.png

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

Yeah, nah, tried that too.

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Ooh, a fellow Xiaomi user!
    We get quite a few handy features that are SUPER gamer-friendly. Helluva company!