1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

required change in this game

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by manh70, 24 Jan 2019.

1. manh70

manh70 New Member

The idea of thi s game is very good!

But many things make this game bad.
    This game is good for speeder player. For other speeder make strass and nerv. Speeder hat to much advantage, it is to fast, to much funktion extra for speeder. i saw o lot of view replay. The last speeer cann killed 4 player.

Without mine ist this game better. when some one lock the enter to capture oder in field to much mine. How is to play?

Please no narrow place and way in map. no corner in map. no longe impediment When you go in the corner, you need any second to escape, in this any second you will died. T

I lose a lot of my friend after any month, because a lot of this game make crazy.

This game will nerver successfully.
    The new update don´t make the game better. If you don´t know what is bad in this game. You can never make it better.
    You can make 100000 new weapon of shiff or new thing. It make this game not better. i will never spend again money for this game.

2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    my friend is a speeder . i do penta kills on regular bases . he use a legendary mine which is really OP 3500+ dng ( as he used to get battles against lower ranked in casual , he just dominant ) . today we had a really good battle but then a speeder left . an me and a shooter . we both were on low health . but that speed run away healed then flare+blast+stun repeat . he won .

this happened so many time a shooter maybe can't win by himself but a speeder can in some situation . also reaper with two taps and nitros .

3. Guillermo Gallegos

Guillermo Gallegos New Member

Theres nothing wrong with speeders its the devs fault for changing everyone to max agility and turret speed. Speeders and enforcers had speed advantage over shooters and their 15 slots for weapons. So new game styles came and now theyre crying again.