1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply reported issues QnA post 4.0

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 13 Nov 2018.

1. Chris Tyler

Chris Tyler New Member

Yes I usually got them on the first 100 coin draws and j would get lucky with opening purple boxes

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Well, we didn't have events xD. Nor did we have guild functionality(quests and all that) for the first two months that we played BB ;) which is why @00starlord00 talked about luck :D

3. MGEV

MGEV Member

I would like to talk about the "locking and unlocking randomly" part. It happens a lot, happens in each and every CTF match right now if you want to test. Of course it happens in normal games too but it's not as obvious as CTF since CTF is very fast pace, with fast boats zooming around. We can't provide video proof or screenshot cuz replay can't show that.

4. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

To
    Devs,

Rivalries not updated...
    No New ship quests,
    No new weapon quests.

without adding new ships to rivalries how people will use new ships and weapons...?
    there should be alternate rivalries and quests with new ships and weapons. In them, only new ships should be there for win machine. so all will workout.

Also u have to change new ship level upgrades with gold, once it reaches Level 40 which helps users a lot.

5. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

To

Devs

I have a doubt,

If a epic turbo with tire 4 gives full speed, then why legendary turbo...?

If a leg turbo tire 1 giving full speed with perks, then whats the use of leg turbo tire 2, 3, 4, 5.

FOR WHAT THE LEVELING IF FOR...?

6. BB Speeder

BB Speeder New Member

Hello :)
    I'm so sad now after this update the game stopped after 20 or 30 seconds and it's freezing too much.. I reinstalled 3 times but nothing change.. Need help pls.thanks

7. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

What device are you using?

8. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Is it just me or has screen shake increased when you get shot?
    There are times where the display is shaking so much that aiming is nigh impossible. I seem to get shaken even when the enemy shoots a friendly near me.
    Maybe it's cause I drive the fat blue lump and everybody targets me incessantly for that sweet damage, but the constant shaking caused by the pummeling has become irritating as hell.

Banzai likes this.
  9. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

It's more of an issue in events where everyone is in the same area exploding on each other at once... more importantly it causes CPU lag in slower devices, so it is a truly annoying issue. It isn't a recent issue, but I think it is more of a thing now that we have continuous events.

10. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Last week I repaired my good old Samsung Note GT-N8010 with Android 4.1.2. I put in a new digitizer screen, new battery and inner frame. A total rebuild... Motherboard was from my old tablet, the LCD and battery I took from a broken tablet I bought locally, the inner frame i ordered from Singaporte and the digitizer screen I bought in England. It is nice when a plan comes together :).

I still cannot play (physical problems), but I watched several replays and was surprised the lag was much. much less than with my newer Samsung Tab S with Android 7. The waves rolled reasonably smoothly and so was the movement of the ships. With my Tab S, which is newer, has more memory, stronger chips, etc, the game was lagging and shaky as crazy.

So, as I said before it had nothing to do with my internet connection. The latest two updates just don't go well with some devices or some Android versions.

Hopefully this info willl be useful for the Devs.

Regards,
    Flint

Last edited: 14 Dec 2018
    TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. eviljon

eviljon New Member

I had noticed my damage in a lot of battles has dropped a lot since the update. After reading this I think it’s damage not registering, especially at very close range. Here is a replay with a couple of rail gun and explosive cannon that look like obvious hits. https://replay.battlebay.net/BMLRYWGB#NLYBPHCP

Also, you said it’s not a confirmed bug and I don’t have a replay, but I’ve noticed lagging on boats with yellow items.
    Thanks

Su-57 likes this.
  12. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

I have an three called horrible lag where I have started commenting after issues. This will give you the apricot time stamp and issues encountered so you can watch the videos.

Targeting is an issue, and I have a timed thread with screen shot of my settings. Please review battles prior to the post.

Su-57 likes this.
  13. Banzai

Banzai New Member

Rewards are off in hardcore regular team mode. Placing 1 or 2 on my team in Ace league with 20K dmg and getting sugar 5K and gold 10-11K. Started a couple days ago. Haven’t had more than 11K gold all day.

Su-57 and BrokenBoat like this.
  14. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

I was asked to re-enter my information into another website. Not happening!

I have an entire, time stamped thread on this forum outlining issues as they happen. I’m not rebuilding so the support team will do what I thought was already being done.

Instead, I am canceling my VIP until issues are resolved. I encourage others to do the same.

15. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

This is how badly issues are impacting my play style. I’m being harassed by strangers. Get this fixed pls!

Attached Files:

16. Kool_Aid

Kool_Aid New Member

Experiencing upgrading bug. Tier IV rare blast cannon will not upgrade to Tier V, telling me I need another rare blast cannon. I have one in my inventory. Pics attached. Anyone know an easy fix for this?

Attached Files:

17. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

Only played a couple of games and had the same issues. Killed by boats I couldn’t see that were so close, it should have been impossible. Locked aim randomly unlocked and sent me shooting to the other side of the map.

50k players do not suddenly become 8k players. I’m playing from the same network, on the same phone. Fix it!

18. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

Healing shot with locked in aim was just sent BETWEEN two boats? Enhancements need to be placed on hold until the core playing issues are fixed. This is unbearable.

Hellcat_17 likes this.
  19. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    Yes indeed, two of the item are required to level up to tier 5. It’s the same for all items going to tier 5. It has always been that way.

20. Banzai

Banzai New Member

Ranked not assigning stars properly. I have the highest dmg on team, quad kill and the only survivor On the winning team and I received no stars?

Attached Files: