1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Replay suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Eeyore, 30 Oct 2017.

1. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

hey guys,

I have some ideas that I’d like to share, maybe someone have thought of that of better thing:

Replay should allow you to move Forward or Backwards, or even slow motion effect.

Chat should be available while watching the replay ,match. We would be able to open the chat menu and talk to our friends or global while watching the match. I also gave the idea of selecting a color to the little signal that we have on our friend list: we already have red for offline, green of online, why not blue of “watching replay”.

It would be nice if we could watch replays or even referee matches after dying in “free camera mode”. Would love to see a match from the top, lol.. like a drone.

I don’t really know if this is hard to do or if would consume tons of the server, only ideas heheh.

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.