1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Replay App for Desktop users

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by PastelPiku, 24 Feb 2018.

?

Yes!

1. Yes!

66.7%
  2. Negative!

33.3%
  1. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Could there be an app for PC and Mac to watch replays from our desktops? I think the quality of video content people put out would skyrocket, and it would be more convenient as well.

2. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

That would certainly be handy since I do all my browsing on my desktop. To watch a replay I have to get my iPad, open chrome, find the right thread, then click on the link.

I suspect the problem is you're asking them to basically develop the game for an entirely new platform and that would never be cost effective unless that platform had sufficient demand on it's own merits. Clearly they didn't think people wanted desktop Battle Bay. I've wondered about an android emulator so I could just copy and paste the link right on my desktop without going to the ipad.