1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Repair Bolt Invincibility Bug

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by JoshW, 29 Dec 2018.

1. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

When a ship is hit with a repair Bolt and gains temporary Invincibility that ship can still be hit by a flare, the damage doesn't start until the shield disappears.

Is this intentional or a bug?
    Has anyone notice this with other fire weapons?

Aether_Zero likes this.
  2. La perla rossa

La perla rossa Member

No is voluntary

3. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Same as if you hit someone after they respawn in TDM with fire or T bolt. Effect sticks, but doesn't deal damage/stun until the shield wears off

4. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

There's an event perk can do this.

Last edited: 5 Jan 2019
  5. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

I've had a discussion about this on another thread awhile back. I hoped it would make you immune to the application but unfortunately it's design and not a bug. You are immune to the damage it would have otherwise done for the duration of the shield and once it wears off, it will then kick in.

JoshW likes this.