1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Remove Turbo From the Game

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Netsa, 2 Nov 2017.

Tags:
  1. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I'm ok with turbo in the game, but I can definitely understand the OP's position. The problem I have with turbo is the fact that as a necessity item on 100% of ships, those who have bad luck with the RNG are at a disadvantage. I'm approaching 4000 matches and the best I can muster is a single T3 rare turbo, and it was months to get the 3rd copy, while I've received so many rare rudders I lost count.

Netsa and The Otherguy like this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I think you can say this about everything in the game. I could accept a captain level driving all level-ups like most RPG's, rather than allowing people to buy their way up, but that's just not the way the game was designed.

3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I think It would probably be bad news for speeders. Shooters and defenders with gearlube would be almost unkillable, while speeders would have to drop a significant chunk of hp to use it.

The Otherguy likes this.