1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Remove Ranked

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Su-57, 14 Mar 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    now because we need sugar for market parts its more became like p2w because after recent unannounced update most of the new and mid range players are low on sugar . because they not just need sugar to train and level up items but also need to buy parts with sugar . from starting i never skip any day to do training but now i had to left training for 4-5 days because there is not much sugar reward when need to buy parts and level up items with sugar .

and they know players are low on sugar so they make sure that all parts are available only for sugar and put sugar for pearls offer on side .

Attached Files:

2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    now progress for f2p players is more slow because of recent update when they make us but parts for sugar . maybe its good for lvl50 players who maxed out training and have t4-t5 items need less sugar then a captain lvl1-30 player who trying to build items and also trying to train . I have not finished any training for 3-4 days because i had to buy parts and level up item . so had to skip training . so its like either skip training or skip buying parts and skip level up items . because now sugar is the main currency and sugar reward is very low per battle .

i wrote some forum about this issue and also wrote about it on discord but i see same higher ranked player who don't support it because they are max out on training and have t5 items so for them its not a issue but for new or mid level players its a big issue but unfortunately even at discord they may listen to some higher level well know players which doesn't represent or understand new or mid level players .

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I like the Sugar change, but the better implementation would be to allow players to purchase all market items with either. I've always had the same issue with daily quests: I wish we could choose either Gold or Sugar rather than re-rolling 80% of all daily quests, but Rovio loves its RNG much more than players do.

I used to be always low on gold and have occasional sugar overflows, but now I'm just low on both with training gaps I've never had to do in this game. Daily Quests have been giving me almost all Sugar quests which is helping to keep better balance, but it seems to point to the need for a Sugar increase in battle rewards.

TheAntiSnipe and Su-57 like this.
  4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    when they put sugar offer for pearls , all daily quests was for gold and all parts were available only for sugar . its clear what they are trying to do . but if players started getting frustrated at one point they will leave the game . then Rovio may think what went wrong .

5. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

Using sugars for parts is optional. If you complain about it, what about people always have it full? Before I decreased my playing time, I had sugars full 70% of the time even with trainings and upgrading. If the game is still popular like a year ago, this was probably a welcome change. You complaining about additional options is silly. Most people were complaining because they didn’t have this option.

6. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    they should give option to choose between gold or sugar . its not silly complaint for sure . i am almost closer to 800 coins so that mean i have played lots of battles in this event . i reached 3m gold before spending it on guardian but not reached 1m sugar. because have to buy parts and level up item so for training sugar is not enough . if by playing this much battles cant have enough sugar for training then it mean supply is less then demand . so complaint is not silly for sure . captain lvl50 players not gonna understand because they have already finished training of most of items they use and have t5 items for them sugar requirements are less then new or mid range players . its very silly when they think mid range players complaints are silly lol .

7. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    removing isn't necessarily be removed because on this game you need to be competitive on some why having a progress on it and how much powerful you are like clash of clans and some games.

8. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    i wrote about bringing some other way to show progress . a different infamy system . because when one player sink 3-4 unfriendly but still get -25 not really showing if he is good or not .

9. TVNPryde

So you rather the devs went back on using sugars on parts because that was what before this addition? You have limited resource and you choose to spend it on parts then you complaining. The dev just doubled the golds and sugars recently, imagine what it was before and people still have sugars overflowing. You think you played a lot? There are people with 80k+ battles. Stop trying to tailor made this game in your favor. If the devs give you the option to choose what currency to use, what is the point of having 2 currencies?

10. TVNPryde

How many of those battles do you have compared to your bad battles but still won. You only complained about your good battles that you lost but quietly accepted the won battles that should be losses because of you. You infamy is the best indicator of where you should be in this game relative to others. The system has it flaws in term of progression indicator but it’s the best we have right now.

11. TVNPryde

This thread should be closed because the OP is complaining about an additional feature that has no drawback. A feature that we didn’t have before. If you wasting limited sugars on something that you want (parts) instead of saving for something you need (trainings), then why are you complaining? I just don’t get it at all. People just want, want, and want things that suits them. If this addition wasn’t added, those very same people will cry for it when they finished all the trainings.

12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Locking because this thread has gone completely and fatally off the rails. Create a new one to discuss what you want to discuss.

Nikkie! likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.