1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Refounded items

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Szabeh, 13 May 2017.

1. Szabeh

Szabeh New Member

Hey Guys!
    I thinking about, that if I scrap a lvl. 5 item, do I get back all the parts, which I used to level it up? For example, a lvl.1 item gives me X parts. If I power it up, I need Y parts for it. If I scrap this lvl.2 item, deI get back X+Y parts?

2. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

No you will not get back all parts. If you scrap a certain rarity item, you will only recover a portion of that rarity parts, cell and pieces.

3. Szabeh

Szabeh New Member

Thanks! And do we know how much parts do we get back? What percentage?

4. QTesla

QTesla New Member

I'm not sure if its done on percentage, I think its random depending on the level?

5. Szabeh

Szabeh New Member

Maybe, dunnoo :/

6. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

I did a calculation for uncommon item to level them up to lv 21 back when the scrapping system started. You can take it as a reference but I believed that it is random as well.
    Total common parts used - 2794
    Total uncommon parts used - 4889
    Total sugar costed - 122750
    At lv 10 you used 10 uncommon cell and at lv 20 you used 20 uncommon cells for evo.

Stuff I got from scrapping.
    Uncommon parts - 2565
    Uncommon cells - 5
    Rare cell - 1
    ! random item piece.

My advise to new player with limited resources don't try to get rare or epic cells with this method unless you are stuck to evolve all of you items pending cells.
    It burnt all of my common and uncommon parts when I tried to do this. By the time I got enough cells for evo, I ran out of common and uncommon parts.

simonwor, BEN, Szabeh and 1 other person like this.
  7. Crack Efron

Crack Efron Member

Not worth it, might as well level up to tier 2 then u get higher level cell. Anything below rare scrap at lvl 1, and if you won't use the lvl 2 later scrap it now

Szabeh likes this.