1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Really?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by massiveattack1312, 5 Dec 2018.

?

am I right?

1. HELL YEAAAAAA!

2. noup,we are stupid nolifer noobs who play all day for nothing!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. massiveattack1312

massiveattack1312 New Member

U buff smallest box and nerf bigerst one and on top all of that You have increased price on box?! no thanks..am done with this unbalanced game.. Am 33 lvl on interceptor and I play alot for that.. I miss 17lvl until I max the ship.. 17 x 4500=76000+ (at least).. and how do you think I'm collecting it? How much time will I need? with that price on box and that amount ship coin - NEVER!
    DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Attached Files:

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

Well i've been playing BB from last 7+ months but still don't have any lvl50 ship and you are expecting to get a lvl50 Interceptor within a month of it's launch?

Well i think that amount is fair enough , after all if you grind for leg item i.e. 3000 coins that further means 100 ship box which garauntee you with 10 * 3000 pieces (if you get lucky) and many 300 and 30 pieces.

SO IT'S BALANCED! :p (my opinion thou #NoOffense)

3. massiveattack1312

massiveattack1312 New Member

bro,u probably right,my problem is that I want all and now lol

Sidd gamer and super_sonic181 like this.
  4. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

I can feel ya, i also want to max out my Guardian and put some rare t3 teal weapon on it(as i'm a f2p so t3 rare won't be a big deal:oops:)

massiveattack1312 likes this.
  5. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

IMO, not really. Back in the day, getting the high level ship was tied to captain level training, so when you put in that 18 months of training you earned the ability to level up all your ships along with your captain level increase without waiting another 18 months on top of training. Unfortunately now newbie players can earn a high level Interceptor in the same time as a max captain who already put in their time. We've done the calculations before, even with continuous events it's the better part of a year to level it up.

Rovio doesn't actually want it to be fair to veterans who already put in their time, that's been proven from the inception of Guild Quests and Events where everyone gets same rewards, and why we keep getting common and uncommon crates. Progressive rewards is something they don't believe in.