1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Really unfair...

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Pro_Fesseur_Kev, 28 Jul 2018.

1. Pro_Fesseur_Kev

Pro_Fesseur_Kev New Member

When a player lose or win a game, I think it’s unfair to lose or ear infamy like each player of the team. I lost -24 infamy with 30k damages like the last with 1000 damages ?? I think I will stop this game...
    Too much unfairness...

2. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    this topic has been discussed many times.Like a floater....win or lose floater will gain same amont of infamy.

3. Pro_Fesseur_Kev

Pro_Fesseur_Kev New Member

That’s why the battles are not well balanced. Bad players earns infamy because they played in good team while good players lose infamy because they play with bad teams...
    Results : bad players are everywhere. It causes frustration
    This game is a game of luck where you have to be in the right team...

4. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    team will be luck but play your best

5. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

Yes I think the original poster is right. It happened to me being the top player of a losing team having more damage done to opponents than 3-4 of the opponents done to us and get a -24. Then next time after playing horribly and losing 4-5 games in a row I would win 10 games while I sucked at the game but my teammates would clean up the game and got +24.

I didnt feel good about winning.