1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Really? Still nothing?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Potchi, 23 Apr 2018.

1. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

I think that this is real problem Screenshot_20180424-224910.png Screenshot_20180424-224916.png

2. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
  3. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Are you sure? I'm convinced that I see more 3 fixers on each side when I play fixer than I see 2 fixers x 3 fixers when I play other boat (actually, I always see more boats like mine). Is that just an impression? I can be wrong, it happens a lot :)

4. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

and another one
    Screenshot_20180426-184630.png

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

This is why I've suggested, many times, that there needs to be an infamy floor. In fact I'd consider the argument that infamy should never go backwards... players should always be pushing upward. Going backwards has caused countless forum complaints, issues for new players coming into the games, and experienced players to quit.

6. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

That's ret... I mean, not a very smart suggestion. Not go back down in infamy? You did not think this through. The game would completely stop functioning.

7. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

He just means a floor for each mk, mk5 shouldn’t go under 1k or so is what he is saying

8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Correct, I mentioned some sort of floor is needed, but not based on MK level because that would require all boats be leveled at once. It could be the 800 infamy drop from max as a hard floor, but I'd actually lean toward something less than that.

Why not? As I said I'm open to discussion on whether or not infamy should never drop. If I am capable of hitting 3000, why does it make sense for the system to allow me to drop less than that, ever? Weapons and items and ships always get better, never go backwards. Skill doesn't regress. It would fix so many problems.