1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rare Vs Legendary Weapons

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Outlaw, 19 Aug 2018.

1. Outlaw

Outlaw New Member

Hello to everyone and also to developers, because it is something that concerns you too.

I was able to notice, both I and other players, a negative response in the use of "legendary" weapons in battles.

I'll explain.

Currently we find ourselves fighting in battles like:

1) I use a "rare weapon and the opponent uses a legendary weapon"

2) the rare damage ratio is legendary is too high. The legendary weapon, whatever it is, always has double damage value if not tripled.

As a result, those who have legendary weapons kill you with a few shots and those who have a rare weapon for nothing, this is also true for epic weapons, which if they are not at least level 3 are useless.

In our opinion, the score values of the weapons must be modified, so that those who in a battle have a set of "rare" weapons do not go against those who have a "legendary" set of weapons.

In this way the battles became more balanced.

The legendary weapons have a score of 573. At this point I would take them to 1073 or 1573. So that you do not go clashed against those who use "rare" weapons.

Understand that if a rare weapon with a score of 144 goes to clash often with legendary weapons with a score of 573 something is wrong.

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Gear score is based on item strength, rarity alone doesn't matter. It's true that level 1 legendary cannon is much stronger than level 1 rare cannon but it also has much higher gear score and they rarely get matched together (unless yellow or blue items cover the difference, but that's a whole different story).

However, if you have a rare level 50 cannon that's basically equally strong with level 1 legendary so the gear scores are also near each other. That's why the battle between level 50 rare and level 1 (or even 10) legendary isn't unfair although you may think so now if you haven't had a chance to compare their actual stats.