1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rare Parts too rare, game needs rebalancing

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Major Major, 17 Aug 2017.

1. Major Major

Major Major Active Member

When you get to about Level 30, it is almost impossible to upgrade weapons due to a scarcity of blue rare parts. I have tens of thousands of green parts, and only a few grey parts, I run out of grey a lot too. But at least grey is cheap to buy. This makes the game no fun to play.

And what is the deal with power cells? I have never needed more of them. They are useless. Might as well get rid of them entirely, I always have a surplus.

2. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Buy parts from the market in the store. It's 409k for like 400 I think?

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Major Major

No. I'm not paying cash for something I should be able to win fair and square. I can win them with Gold but that is exactly the problem. Many times there are no blue parts in the market. Those that do appear cost too much gold.

4. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Do you hoard rare weapons you don't use? Scrapping gives a lot of parts

Mamamyers likes this.
  5. Major Major

I scrap everything I'm not actively upgrading. Still not enough blue parts.

You know, once I scrapped a grey weapon and I got a Legendary piece. Only 9 more to go. If I can get a Legendary piece, I should be able to get more blues.

6. BasedCarpen

Yep, I farm common weapons when I have extra gold

7. BasedCarpen

I have 3 legendary red pieces, I'm averaging about one a month. Watch it turn out to be legendary mine >.<

8. Major Major

I'm short on grey parts too. If I upgrade lots of common weapons, just to scrap them, it takes forever.

9. BasedCarpen

I don't upgrade, just buy and scrap

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. Lucian758

Lucian758 Member

4 days now I'm trying to buy rare parts but none, I want the 200 option or 400 option I ain't getting those just the 20 or 60. Waste of coins to get those just to wait 6hrs to get another 20/60

11. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    When I started reading this I thought you said "grey pants" and I'm like XD what?

BITTERSTEEL likes this.
  12. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

4 days isn't a long time. Buy rare item pieces when they pop up. Idk. But there's opportunities to get rare parts

13. Lucian758

Lucian758 Member

I do man they just aren't enough and I need to level up my gear 4 days with stale gear and rising infamy is bad which is why 4 days is a long time

14. BasedCarpen

There is a ridiculous gap between uncommon and rare parts

craz¥burd likes this.
  15. flibbidy dibbidy

flibbidy dibbidy New Member

To base the purchase of parts on chance is moronic. Upgrade your weapon 50 levels......except there maybe a chance you may or may not even have the opportunity to buy said parts. And if your lucky enough to buy them they're a paltry 20 parts when you need 500. I think this will be the single thing that runs off the most players. I'm sure the attempt is to keep players for the next 20-25 years upgrading their blast cannons buuuuuut there could be the possibility that players may lose interest in the game when they realize they'll be pulling money from their 401k before they can upgrade they're rare blast cannon to max.

16. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Their*

MEE NA likes this.
  17. flibbidy dibbidy

flibbidy dibbidy New Member

SMH.........you got me........I blame autocorrect :(

Rango8 likes this.
  18. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

lol it's an easy mistake but I had to. Sorry

19. Kazeshini

Kazeshini New Member

Yeah this game really bored, theres a lot of item but its so hard to keep upgrade the item we use on our loadout even though im at ace 1. How i can upgrade item which isn't use in inventory to try another weapon.
    Im F2P at ace 1 we need item T3R or better to keep balance every battle and i cant get another item in inventory to T3R too like my loadout on ship

Last edited: 18 Aug 2017
  20. lawnmower33

lawnmower33 New Member

It's a marathon not a sprint. I have been in the same situation. Then for a few weeks I was able to stockpile blue parts because it took me a month to get another rare sniper.

This game isn't meant for you to rush through.

The sooner you accept that the more fun you will have.

The Otherguy likes this.