1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[rant] The Jumping speeder - when opponent lag destroy the game

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by ZeroNegativo, 20 Aug 2018.

1. ZeroNegativo

ZeroNegativo Member

So,
    i think that everyone experienced this issue, you are playing against a speeder - no the best ship to shoot at - and he suddenly start to jump away.
    But let's have a look, follow Uneeq (espacially in the end):
    https://replay.battlebay.net/XDNBXYLV#DDHHKWZD
    It was impossible to shoot at him, literally.
    If you could find a solution, at least a mitigation to this issue, it would be great.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  2. Exploxion

Exploxion Member

there is also another annoying thing, most speeders run near a wall, very close to the wall, so on the enemy’s screen, they look like they are lagging, jumping short distances bit by bit, allowing them to dodge most hits.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  3. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I can relate to this. My blasts can never hit a speeder against a wall. Whenever that happens I just go for splash damage with ex cannon + torp

TheAntiSnipe likes this.