1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Railgun shot does not registered !!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by DarkImmortal, 19 May 2018.

1. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

I get a 250ms ping most of the time on WiFi and I try to avoid playing on mobile data cos the ping shoots up to 400ms+. And yes a lot of shots go unregistered but it works most of the time which tbh is better than my COD WW2. I've been playing with a red bar since I started and even Activision didn't consider installing a server for South Asia. Server installation will be really expensive I guess or Rovio would have done it at the game launch. It would have been better to have a good ping but I don't know if i'll be able to play at 50ms after lagging for months. :D

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I play at a constant 344ms lmao, still pretty good at speeder. If I had 50ms and stuff, I could probably dodge sniper cannons.

3. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Not WiFi just mobile data. My internet might not be that strong but like Avid said this kinda issues are raising more these days. I played with my same internet connection before the guild revamp update but no lags at all.

4. TheAntiSnipe

I DID see more non-registered shots post the guild update, BUT I cannot confirm, since I was still a shooter+shooter back then, not a dedicated speeder. I do not know whether it was because of my noobishness with speeder :(

5. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Lol I can no more use my speeder because of it, I die within a minute . And now I'm around 2800, so you can figure out what players I face, everyone has t5 epics here , I die in like 2 shots haha

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

In that case I would become invisible for laggers. :D

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

I'm 3100 myself, binitro helps when you have that kind of ping

Reorge likes this.
  8. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Having regional servers is not as practical as it might seem at first. The only way to make regional servers to lower latencies would be to force only players from those regions to play together too. This would mean that on the India server there would be only Indian people playing. You would not want to experience how the matchmaking would be in that case.

There is no way around the fact that if players around the world play together there will always be latency because the speed of light is limited.

StrictSalmon307 and Miathan like this.
  9. Sh@rp shooter

Sh@rp shooter Active Member

Sorry but i just have to correct you here.....the population of india is so much that i think we can manage our own in terms of matchmaking since i believe u would find so many indian players almost at every level of the game and at any particular time many at a particular infamy level would be active. So i dont think so mm would be an issue here

10. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Unfortunately that is not true. Less than 5% of Battle Bay players are from India. That population would not be able to sustain the matchmaking.

11. Sh@rp shooter

Sh@rp shooter Active Member

That could be because people install the game.....play it for a while and realise that its just not made up for their region since we indians always get 300+ ping even with the fastest connection. I can easily predict most player base is from US only since they got like 50 ping there......i can only imagine the kind of advantage that those player get over us.
    Have you ever gave it a thought that the indian player base would drastically increase if we get a server here too....maybe increase enough to sustain the mm.

12. TonyStar123

TonyStar123 Active Member

I usually have around 50 to 60 ms everyday. But, I still can't dodge snipers. I think the servers will probably help. I think the matches will revolve around where most ships in that certain battle is from or the closest area they have in common. Thats the only reason I can think because in some games I lag like super hard but some games are like super smooth and no lag at all.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  13. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I don't think that a Minor ping would help you enough to make it worth of 30s or more before the battle starts. I really don't notice any difference from 150 to 200ms, I start to have leading problems when I'm around 220ms (and on my first battles of the day, but that's on me :p).

14. Hodges

Hodges Well-Known Member

I got 6211 infamy with an average ping of 300ms..

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  15. Krishna

Krishna New Member

Download a VPN and choose USA server.. all your hits will register.

Tested and tried..

16. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

yes previous version before rivalries was pretty good....

Reorge likes this.