1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

RAIL GUN

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by kepin95, 9 Jul 2017.

1. kepin95

kepin95 New Member

What is the percentage displayed on screen when we aiming?. And why the damage is different every shoot?

2. Ability6

Ability6 Member

I believe that is the percentage of your rail guns max damage you can do on that shot at that moment, it increases the farther away you are from your target when you fire, but of course being farther away also makes it a tougher shot to land. Still love me some rail gun, tho. :D

kepin95 likes this.
  3. kepin95

kepin95 New Member

I wish the game add some detail on this sort of thing. Like how to use it and the mechanism of the weapon,just like the percentage of the rail gun or the distance minimum required to use torpedoes, and else

4. Ability6

Ability6 Member

Well on the torpedos I think if you hold the targeting button you'll see a red and green dotted line that shows you the minimum distance to do damage on that shot, red is bad and green is good, of course. Good luck and see you on the bay! :)

kepin95 likes this.
  5. Ability6

Ability6 Member

This video helped me a ton

kepin95 likes this.
  6. kepin95

kepin95 New Member

:confused: thanks a lot my man