1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Question(s) about binitro build

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by What's Up Player, 22 Aug 2018.

1. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Base speed only, i don't understand why you'd want to use nitra while obing, it makes no difference.

Nitro will save your arse, ob or no ob. Ob on the other hand will do you no practical good. You want to sneak behind enemies covering a long distance then dual nitra will help you better.

JoshW likes this.
  2. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Also, upgrading a nitro doesn't give you more speed, it gives you more distance. So while it helps cover you huge distances, uograding it can be of secondary priority.

I legit knew a guy who ran uncommon and common nitros at nightmare so just build it and run it, I'd lose the ob and get another nitro or tesla bolt tho

What's Up Player and JoshW like this.
  3. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Seems like binitro is gonna be the only viable option now for speeder.

4. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
  5. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

1 nitro is enough till they bring back the old agility ( I wish they do ) .

6. Jowiee

Jowiee Active Member

2 nitros and a bubble for my 10k HP speeder witv flare EC

7. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

It depends on what you use the nitro for. If your an enforcer doing the dance then sure one is fine. If you're a speeder doing dive bomber attacks then 2 is pretty necessary.

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

... Unless you're a ranger in which case TS Nitro OB is superb.

9. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

I gotta admit I don't see the appeal of OB but I'm a good enough shot that nitro doesn't throw my aim off so it's better for me to be harder to hit with the nitros higher speed.

10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

OB can allow you to better control nitro vectoring, did you know that? You can use OB to get into a comfortable spot from where to "blink" with nitro. You can also use OB to traverse minefields faster, saving you time and tons of HP. Finally, OB is superb for the "stutterstepping" technique which makes you random in all directions when on a wavecrest.

(Stutterstepping is basically windmill-type movement on the top of a wave. It completely throws off aiming, and if you use dual nitro, you can actually move while doing it!)