1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Tesla Shield

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by jeongmin seo, 16 May 2017.

1. jeongmin seo

jeongmin seo Member

Can anyone give me a list of what Tesla shield can or can't block?

2. BEN

BEN Active Member

it can protect you against any projectile, even mortars and grenades as long as it directly hits your shield. It CANT protect you against area damage, mines, and torpedoes. Youll also get burned from napalm too, but you can try to block it if you catch the projectile with your shield. not sure if you can block the fire bomb with it. Oh and if an enemy enters your tesla shield area and fires at you then you will get hit but it wont damage or break the shield.

Also, getting hit by tesla bolt cancels the tesla shield effect. So even a common tier 1 tesla bolt can break a legendary tier 5 tesla shield.

fr4nk1yn and Oldmandragon like this.
  3. jeongmin seo

jeongmin seo Member

Thank you for detailed explanation I wish they have all these stuffs in the game so new people like me can understand what is going on.

4. BEN

BEN Active Member

Glad to be of help. I know what you mean, I do not know everything and there is still so much to learn. Thats why being on the forum reading what other people have to say is a huge advantage. I hope that at some point Rovio releases item and ship documents that contain the stats of each level, each tier, etc etc so that we can better understand everything and make builds with less trial and error.

Oldmandragon likes this.
  5. jeongmin seo

jeongmin seo Member

I can't agree more Ben.
    I hate making investment without knowing what exactly im getting in return.

BEN likes this.