1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Quest Tip

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Clintastic, 20 Jul 2017.

Tags:
  1. Clintastic

Clintastic Member

Not sure if this will be helpful to you or not but here is a tip on Quests, because as we all know they are important in gaining resources to progress. Feel free to post some Quest tips you've found helpful below.

Tip: The "Favorite Weapons" Quests are some of the highest earning in the game, but how does it decide what those weapons are? Why is it that you will get a "Favorite Weapon" quest of a weapon that you have never even used? The answer is in the weapons you have equipped to your ships. If you are like me, you have 1 (Maybe 2) ships that you like to use, and the rest you use as extra storage. It is a great way to get some extra space but be mindful that any Red items you place on your other ships will be thrown in the hat of "Favorite Weapons" to be pulled out later.

Hope this helps! Feel free to post some things you've found helpful with quests.

Last edited: 20 Jul 2017
    KCbars and retryW like this.
  2. SunlightDuck

SunlightDuck Active Member

Krusty Krab Keeper
    HOLY MOTHER OF DOGS. THAT'S WHY... SO IF I TAKE IT OFF IS IT STILL A POSSIBILITY?

KCbars and Clintastic like this.
  3. Clintastic

Clintastic Member

LOL. No you will never get a quest for a weapon you don't have equipped on a ship haha

4. SunlightDuck

Krusty Krab Keeper

5. SunlightDuck

Krusty Krab Keeper
    I just added myself to a quote... oh my

6. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Yeah I can vouch for the OP.
    You'll only get weapon quests for ones you have equipped. You'll also only get favourite ship quests for ones that you have items sitting in.
    So conclusion is ONLY ever store items in your other ships if you have absolutely no space left in your inventory! Also if you DO have to store them, make sure you only store weapons that are slightly leveled or at least work well with your main ship!

Hope this helps :)

Clintastic likes this.
  7. Clintastic

Clintastic Member

Yep thanks!

8. Rinmoy

Rinmoy New Member

Student
    Not bad all all
    I ill try

9. Scogel

Scogel Member

WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS BEFORE! I had 5 rare napalms (none were leveled) but I was keeping them in case I wanted to start using them. I finally got fed up with always getting quests for them so I scrapped them all since the quest was impossible to do with a lvl 1 napalm. I really wish I knew this was the case. Thanks for the advise.

Clintastic likes this.
  10. Clintastic

Clintastic Member

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. :eek:

11. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

This was painful to read...