1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Project: Reborn

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Disguised, 20 Jan 2018.

1. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Meanwhile I got to 1300 infamy at level 13 on my alt account with three T2 unccomon item, one T2 rare item, and one T1 epic item.

2. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

This seems pretty normal for any non-casual player. It happened to me and we get a lot of reports like that on these boards. I leave it to you to decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing. For me it was a bad thing.

Babablacksheep and Disguised like this.
  3. Disguised

It really is a bad thing:
    Screenshot_20180223-170813.png
    This is an everyday match for me.

4. Snapshot

Heh yup. I believe the advice I got on these boards was "suck it up buttercup". This is the new player experience in Battle Bay.

I found it to be a bad experience also. I am so looking forward to getting my M5 geared up so at least the gaps will be more reasonable.

5. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Ha lol it’s hard man disguised.i am interested to see where this goes.how u got a turbo I don’t know as I have got none for 3 months.also experience means u got to 1300 with mk2 but can u get to ace with mk4. That’s what I am trying

Disguised likes this.
  6. Disguised

Yup lol. I started the game(alt account) with a blast cannon, but then I switched to a sniper because I wasn't able to use my blast cannon without getting 2 shot. I also realized that it's the ridiculous crit damage at range that made sniper OP, because without the two +25%, I do like 200-240 damage(260 without those stupid defense points) on non crits, and ~500 on crits, only 15% of the time(mainly because I can't find any rare or epic sniper crit chance perks).

PastelPiku likes this.
  7. Disguised

Lol, it's okay. When I started the game, I got a rare turbo immediately, but had to play 4 months just to get a second one. Also, keep up the work, you shall soon get to Ace(if you get goodah duct tapes).

vis1234567899 likes this.
  8. Disguised

reborn2.jpg
    Making progress.:D I just hope RNGesus stops giving me Tesla Bolts as the last 3 times I combined a yellow item, it was a Tesla Bolt.:mad::(

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. Snapshot

Overboost is for sissies who don't want to get hit. Just go dual nitro like a real man!

10. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    Do u even dual nitro. Lol? Also nitroing while overboosting is why I use both.
    Ps. Disguised is a boy.

11. Snapshot

Do I? Absolutely not! I'm a confirmed sissy who was just utterly thrilled to get a second epic OB. :)

Ps. Snapple is a boy too (or a refreshing drink)

12. Disguised

That's exactly what I wanted. Double nitro would make the other team annoyed af. lol
    lol. The drink is good.

The Otherguy likes this.
  13. Disguised

WOOHOO! I'm back and running. It was very interesting to see how nice RNGesus was.
    reborn finit.jpg
    reborn 10k.jpg
    I just played like 20 matches, and my infamy is pretty stable. It's either the matchmaking is working perfectly, or I have good items.

Running double turbo, because I only want to worry about getting enough sugar for my yellow/red items, and not my blues. And max speed is always pretty cool.

The Otherguy likes this.
  14. Snapshot

I admire the heck out of your skills. I sincerely doubt I could bring that boat to that infamy level. Well done.

15. Disguised

I used to always run a speeder with a T3 rare mine and T3 epic swift torp before I scrapped my items, so I do have some skill with that kind of setup. ;)
    Thanks anyways :D

16. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    So it takes 2months if you only collect freebies and 2weeks if you occasionally force yourself to boring battles that you can do very little damage to recover after scrapping everything (for roughly tier2,3 rare stuff of course)

17. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Its hard, I am at 1300 now lol, despite all my weaponry

18. Disguised

Oh yes, I can fleet with you now, yay. My tag is #RTGHKZQL.