1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Progress!

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by retryW, 15 Aug 2017.

1. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

After almost 30mins waiting in the car outside a pun at 1am to pickup my girlfriend and her workmates, I made it to the Ace league in my humble little Mk4 Shooter!
    Had some pretty awesome games on the way, showing teams of almost all Mk5s who's boss on countless occasions :cool:
    Screenshot_20170816-014550.png Screenshot_20170814-130309.png
    I feel like I've made serious progress in my abilities and my gear. What feats have you guys done that make you feel you've progressed well?

2. allyart

allyart New Member

wow you're good at this.
    i am only floating around 1000 - 1200 in mk4 shooter (using cannon, sniper, big torpedo, long mortar, big shield, turbo).

retryW likes this.
  3. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Thanks man. Just practise practise practise. I've just found a playstyle that both fits me, and my loadout.
    I also learned that unless you already have a bunch of duplicate purples, don't bother leveling them up. It's much better to just aim for rare items till the very late game.

4. allyart

allyart New Member

Yes that's what i'm trying to do, lvling my rare big torpedo (lvl 27) and my epic sniper (lvl 12). Sadly haven't found duplicate for big shield (still lvl 10).

5. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Congrats :) you are definitely doing well, will be interesting to see where you end up once you upgrade to mk5. What weapon do you plan on taking as 5th?

Ian and retryW like this.
  6. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Thanks! So am I :rolleyes: I WAS planning on using a rare mine, as I have 5 of them (haven't leveled any yet), and most of my other duplicates are 2 slot weapons, but in the last week I have acquired 3 rare blast cannons, so I might head that direction instead :) I have 4 rare firebombs, 4 rare tri-torps, 5 rare explosive cannons, and a T2 Big Torp with 2 more spares, but they are all 2 slots, and I really like my current 2 slot weapons and feel I am doing well with them. I am also able to get a T5 Berta one day. Maybe at Mk6 I will change my regular cannon for a firebomb or explosive cannon.
    Here's my inventory.
    Screenshot_20170817-114612.png

Last edited: 17 Aug 2017
    Ian, Miathan and Swarlos like this.
  7. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    IMG_0662.PNG Idk how I did it but I got to 2.9k infamy as a mk 4, pretty proud about that :eek:! Now I am mk 5 sitting around 3.2k, hopefully gonna get higher
    Man that is a nice looking inventory, wish you luck on your advancement to mk5!

Last edited: 17 Aug 2017
    The Otherguy and retryW like this.
  8. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Geez! Nice work mate. That is a damn good effort if I do say so myself. Wish you luck on your endeavour into the Nightmare Realm ;)
    Thanks :D It makes me happy to look at, then I realise I just don't have the resources to make many of them usable. Mk6 will be nice, and I can make use of another 2-slot weapon (eyeing off that T4 explosive cannon)

9. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Thanks :) I look forward to battling with and against you up there in the future haha
    Also yes, those explosive cannons will definitely come in handy for you at mk6

10. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

When you compare your damage to what the enemy fixer healed. But it's obviously easier to heal, than do damage.