1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Power Cells - Tip

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by SirCornedBeef, 6 Apr 2017.

1. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Much
    Maybe :rolleyes: lol :p

2. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Member

Would be nice if we could buy power cells in the shop

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I'm now of the opinion that Power Cells aren't the primary governor of item building... At this point I've got enough items to build out for about 3 months with no further cell requirements. Where I am struggling is to keep up with parts and sugar. By the time those couple months have passed I should have enough cells to continue. Gold is what's required to buy parts, level up each ship 50 times since v4.0, etc... but battle rewards and daily quests just don't keep up. That's what is is for me anyhow... The speculation of needing 2 full ships for ranked TDM is just going to make the gold situation even worse.

Mad_Bulls_007 likes this.
  4. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Great point, I'm sure it'll be a lot of underpowered boats in the beginning.

My strategy will be to take out my weaker boat first and do what I can with it, hopefully surviving until everyone's main boats are destroyed then I'll bring out my heavy hitter to finish them off.