1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Power Cells - Tip

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by SirCornedBeef, 6 Apr 2017.

1. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Yes, this is in effect. The game UI just doesn't really explain this right now.

Last edited: 18 Apr 2017
    BEN likes this.
  2. BEN

BEN Active Member

Good to know. Thanks Miika!

3. SirojPr

SirojPr Member

@Bergster

I try to keep
    • 3 of the same Uncommon items for evolve to T3 Level 21 and scrap it for Rare power cell.
    • 2 of the same Rare items for evolve to T2 Level 11 and scrap it for Epic power cell.
    That all I do to get Epic power cell.

4. Memorize

Memorize Member

@SirCornedBeef
    Is there any tips to obtain guaranteed Epic parts from scraping? I'm having problem grinding its recently. Scraping Epic items give me little amount from them 43 parts while leveling up Epic each time cost 75-94 parts from level when it's T3-4, the price too much for scraping Epic items just to get some Parts. Daily battle bonus didn't rewarded me Epic parts when My captain's levels 30. What's captain needed to get Epic parts from Daily Battle bonus?. I'm known there's Epic parts selling in the shop but too a few and sometimes it doesn't show up at all. Please give me some advise SirCornedBeef Thank you.

Last edited: 30 Apr 2017
  5. SirCornedBeef

SirCornedBeef Developer

There is nk guaranteed way to get epic parts from scrapping unless you scrap epics.
    You get parts from the shop. Not every shop contains epic parts, but the higher your captain level the higher the chance. Reach level 31 and you will see them a bit more often.

6. Memorize

Memorize Member

Thank you for your advise @SirCornedBeef well.. guess I'm have no choice in any way except wait for my Captain to reach higher levels and pray for the shop would have Epic parts in its.

Last edited: 30 Apr 2017
  7. Valfreg

Valfreg New Member

Thank you for the info @SirCorned, i realize that i wasted so much material with that green boxes to evo my rare weapons hahaha, but as someone said "Better late than never". Good day everybody!! :)

8. chiII

chiII New Member

Super helpful post, thanks for sharing

9. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Here's a quick guide to scrapping efficiently using the tricks mentioned above.

10. SirCornedBeef

SirCornedBeef Developer

Awesome Porthos! Thanks for making this!
    PS: Was the fixer me? (Careful your answer lol)

Epekka and P0rthos like this.
  11. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

I did not know that about evolving to get better power cells from scraping. Thanks for sharing it. (;

12. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

You can't, I think

13. Slolo

Slolo New Member

...maybe later...good man :)

14. NKoder

NKoder New Member

I want to chime in on this, for any new players that only have tier 2 unlocked. In the meantime, you can still get some returns from cycling your lower rarity items. Maybe not as much as when you can get to level 21 (t3) as indicated above, but it still helps while you're newer.

I've done quite a bit of my own research with tier 2 evolution/scrapping of lower rarity items. For someone that only has tier 2 unlocked, you get a way to cycle though your common/uncommon power cells and have a better chance at a higher tier power cell, if you scrap at level 11. You spend 10 cells to evolve, and you get half of them back, seems like a reasonable way to gamble away lower tier power cells to me for now :)

Here are some scrap preview images to show the difference that I am talking about. I have only tested tier 2, I am nowhere close to unlocking tier 3 gear, I just did the testing so I have sinks for low level power cells and sugar when I'm capped out. Hope this helps someone, there were many items harmed when I was doing my research :)
    [​IMG]

@Climax, wtfack and SirCornedBeef like this.
  15. Kakashi911

Kakashi911 New Member

Professional Memer
    You won't get them back forever? Or you'll just have to buy them from the item store

16. NKoder

NKoder New Member

@P0rthos, You wouldn't happen to have a screenshot of the scrap preview for a level 21 common item would you? If I follow the pattern, I think it will be 10 common power cells, 1 uncommon power cell, chance of rare item piece, but what I'm not sure of is the amount of common parts returned (I'm assuming that it will be a little over half of the total common parts spent to level it). I'll have t3 cannons unlocked in a day or so, so I'll be checking it when I have time and have the 3 items from free crates.

17. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

@NKoder porthos had that on his Youtube channel. search it in the youtube. thanks.

18. NKoder

NKoder New Member

The scrapping video only demonstrates uncommon and rare scrapping. There is a mention of common scrapping, but there is no screenshot or clip actually showing the scrap preview of how many common parts you get from scrapping a level 21 common specifically.

Edit: It's no big deal, I'll have t3 unlocked in a day or so, and I'll find out soon enough.

19. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

But scrapping level 21+ common and uncommon and also level 11+ rare is what can i say...... It is too valuable to be scraped. But sometimes i find epic cells by scrapping a level 1 common weapon

dean likes this.
  20. dean

dean New Member

I agree