1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

POWER CELLS AND PARTS?!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Try to win nubs, 23 Apr 2017.

1. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

I have 40k common parts and 20k uncommon, and 300 common power cells and 400 uncommon, WHY CANT WE CONVERT THEM TO GET BETTER ONES?

TheFixer27, ToddTHY and Jammo like this.
  2. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

That would really be useful. Like 10:1 ratio on converting would be great. Fast calculation: 1000 common parts would make 100 uncommon which would make 10 rare power cells. And those would make ONLY 1 epic so this would be really great thing in future since power cells are so far and between. Common parts are running low easily when upgrading all the time so I don't see point of trading them to better ones (nor better parts from even more better).

One other thing what developers could think is that giving up that one copy of weapon for evolving it because more and more players get stuck with good items because they can't find one copy of it anywhere. For example I have 3 epic and 5 rare weapons stuck because I haven't found tier 1 version of them anywhere. Also since we can't buy specific items from shop anymore this could make evolving a bit easier and a bit more fair for everyone to catch up top players damage dealer weapons. You all probably know that 2500 infamy players keep getting into 4k and over players matches so this would make situation a bit better, don't you think.

TheFixer27, Try to win nubs and Jammo like this.
  3. Brizo

Brizo Active Member

Jumppanen likes this.
  4. TheRedSpeeder

I know that tip but I find that converting really unsure (own experience showed me that uncommon to rare doesn't work, not at least always) and it is pretty much waste of uncommon and common parts. After all you do need those to upgrade your weapons. Thanks anyway Brizo.

Try to win nubs likes this.
  5. PCCA494

PCCA494 New Member

No it always work, Just level up the uncommon to level 21. And it will give you 1 sure rare power cell. But its a bit costy in sugar.

6. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

So u want to say that and thats it? Really??! Come on why i need common power cells?!!! I have rare weps from weekly quests and common powercells is trash.. why we should spend alot of sugar for ""a chance"" to get.. please give us that update.. we cant buy epic weps from shop.. we cant get 50 stars for rare weps.. or stars for epic.. dont let that game be a pay to win... we need pay for fun!!! Cant a noob have a legendary weapon? We need to pay to get one?

7. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

Oh... and think
    Oooh and think about the time for free crates... it only gives a 100% common wep... let it be 3h ea.. and it will be enough... -.-'

8. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

Find a tip to get legendary weapons.. why cant a lv 20-25 cap cant have one? Is amost impossible to collect 10 legendary parts ... bc need to be the same collor.. thats sounds impossible even for lv 30 caps.. find a tip for me -.-'

9. TheRedSpeeder

Didn't you read my post? I said it didn't give me the rare power cell even after scrabing two uncommon lv 21 weapons... (I told you my own experience ==> means I have tried it)...

I spent a lot of sugar AND uncommon and common parts for nothing!! IT DOES NOT WORK WITH 100% GUARANTEED.

10. PCCA494

PCCA494 New Member

Yeah. I guess for me im a bit lucky. Hahaha. It didnt fail for a while. But gl bro. Im sure devs will do something about it.

11. PCCA494

PCCA494 New Member

Doing that gives you a chance of getting a rare powercell using common materials. With that legendary thing. I had only seen 1 legendery item to my random battle friends. And its very hard to upgrade that kind of items because of scarcity of materials I think.

12. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

If the game gives to you 2 rare weps per week.. and epics r normal to get... rare would be epic... and epic would be legendary... every day u get common and uncommons from free boxes and rares from weekly quests + pieces at the shop for LESS THEN 70K COINS... I HAVE 2M COINS.. RARE WEAPONS R UNCOMMON TO ME SINCE CAP 15-20!!!!!!!!

13. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

Why cant we buy a legendary piece for 600k coins epic r less then 500k!!!!!

14. TheRedSpeeder

Because it would make this game pay2win so it wouldn't be anyhow fair. You are correct that legendaries are (maybe too) far and between BUT you also have to remember that it is LEGENDARY and it is REALLY RARE ITEM as the term legendary itself says already

15. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

That should be rare.. but u need to get 10 really rare items, ooops... 10 REALLY RARE ITEMS 10 TIMES(BC IT MUST BE RED OR YELLOW OR GREEN OR BLUE) U CANT BUY THEM AT THE SHOP AND ITS A IMPOSSIBLE ITEM FOR PPL WITH CAP 20-30... GUESS WHAT?? COMMON AND UNCOMMON R GIVEN FOR FREE BOXES AND RARE WEPS FROM WEEKLY QUESTS.. PPL WITH 20-30 CAP HAVE EPIC TIER 2/3/4 ... HOWS THAT POSSIBLE? BC LEGENDARY IS A VIP WEP.. PAY TO WIN WEAPON.. THATS NOT FOR NORMAL PLAYERS LIKE US

16. TheRedSpeeder

It's not VIP weapon. I don't know why you think so but you're right that epics seems too common now since I myself haven't got higher than tier 2 epic items but 10 lv lower players has t3-4 already.. not fair. Anyway I have seen only few legendaries and those were in ace/nightmare leagues. Reward on those leagues includes legendary piece when season ends. It's all about luck with legendaries (or really really high amounts of money (min 10x3900 pearls = 10x30€)).

Also you should remember that developers have been working for global launch for a while now and finally they have finished it and it's coming in soon. Therefore they now have more time for game updating so we will see some updates on these weapon reciving. Just be patient, they'll do something for it. You can mention it here, they'll read it and note it but being mad about that thing won't make the process any faster. Constractive feedback is the key in these kind of things!

17. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

No point saying that.. by the way... they need to read ... to know what players think about the game... we need to give ways and ideas ... im not mad about this.. im trying to say " battle bay players, lets fight for this" ^^ ... if u have a game and will change something, u need to know first what players wants... u can do polls or forums... so... we need to fight for it... ^^ no point about be mad ^^, im just saying dat " people cant pay to win.. like.. if i buy legendary weapons my team will " always win" we have ridículous time for free crates dat gives commom uncommon and rare weps... rare is a play 4 fun.. they will f... the game with dat pay to win xd