1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Post Exploit Guild Cleanup

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Terry Morgan, 2 Nov 2017.

1. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Devs or someone needs to remove or delete all the one man and faux guilds created for the exploit!!! The last two rivalries we we matched against four of these guilds with only one or extremely low infamy members numbering five or so members. Admitted these are easy wins but a clean up would create more competition for us and make it more exciting.

Turkett

Ian, Spinners71 and Dupes like this.
  2. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

I'd be happy with a free win :p
    More than enough competition for me trying not to lose to mk7s as a mk5

3. Mr. Aussie

Mr. Aussie Well-Known Member

I would like to see a clean up tbh. So many guilds with a combined infamy under 3000.
    If not a clean up, a new restriction put on where you have to have 800+ infamy to make a guild. Just to slow the production of guilds and guild advertising.

4. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

keep an option to sell guild for sugar like weapons, so inactive guilds will be selled and claim sugar by them....
    keep a time line...Each created guild should be with min of 10 active members for every 2 to 3 months.
    then it will be good and clean.