1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Post battle scores do not match battle log

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Wainwright, 16 Dec 2017.

1. Wainwright

Wainwright Member

I am seeing many battles where the post game score shown does not match the battle log. Can anyone else confirm?

Bug or feature?

Ian likes this.
  2. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

What do you mean by score exactly?

3. Wainwright

Wainwright Member

The score for winning or losing +24 -23. Etc.

4. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

I guess it always shows +24 or smth like that for a win right after the battle. But then it changes depending on how balanced the matchmaking for that battle was and so is shown in battle log.

Ian likes this.
  5. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Quite right. Definitely a feature and not a bug;)

6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Multiple times today I noticed the lineup in the splash page is not always the line up the game. From a practical purpose I suppose it doesn't cause any issues, but if you want to analyze which unfriends to focus on, it poses a problem.