1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Post 4.2 Important Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 15 Jan 2019.

1. emmanielo

emmanielo New Member

Hey devs, i d like to ask something.

Is 4000+ infamy going to be resest, after the season ends or it is going to be like ACE 1 till before, with Nightmare 1 reseted to 5000 and Nightmare 2 going on with the infamy they have, till the end of the season?

Thank you in advance!

2. Hellcat_17

Hellcat_17 Active Member

They said there will only be a reset for 5k+ set back to 5k

Sidd gamer likes this.
  3. lumo

lumo New Member

From the last 25 games I lost 21... mostly playing against people that have 600 to 800 infamy more and better weapons... sometimes there is 1200 between the lowest and highest infamy in a game. How should this be fair? Good Job Rovio you just made it a crap game. Time to find something else that not some ... destroyed

4. Jee

Jee New Member

Any estimate when are you going to fix the infamy counting or is it going to stay the older way for good??

5. BrubbridiMessina

BrubbridiMessina New Member

Shame ROVIO 13 DEFEATS AND 1 VICTORY, FALSE MATCHES FROM YOU. I AM 950 OF NOTORIETÀ AND ERO 3,200 LEVEL 50. SHAME SHAME ONLY WANT THE MONEY. THE MATCHES ARE FALSE YOU HAVE TO WIN ONLY WHO HAS THE SUBSCRIPTION OR FOR THOSE WHO SPEND MONEY. SHAME SHAME.

6. Frenchdutchy

Frenchdutchy New Member

I totally agree with this post. I was at 3000 infamy now rapidly going direction 1000. So rovio when can we expect you fix this? People are gonna delete the game because there is no fun anymore.

Sidd gamer and R4Z0R like this.
  7. Venom

Venom Member

You are right..im also start play pubg.. And mini militia

Suraj69k, Sidd gamer and R4Z0R like this.
  8. lumo

lumo New Member

DDB6A6F7-EE61-4814-89E4-683813309494.png

How can this be fair? 2400-2600 infamy vs some players with 500-1000? Sorry but this is just crap! Thats like a soccer player from the 6th league playing with players from Barcelona or Real Madrid....

DangerousMartyr and Sewah like this.
  9. Venom

Venom Member

I dnt know.. Realy bad game

10. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle New Member

ROVIO thinks that in this way the players will begin to pay))))) then they are stupid. I also got into such a situation and did not understand what was going on, but now their helplessness amuses me.

11. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

No, the tanking penalty was put in place to penalize people floating and losing infamy on purpose.
    The sad part is that innocent players do end up being caught and penalized which is frustrating, but this isnt some secret system to force people to pay money.
    I am at 3500 infamy and have been for 4 or more seasons now, I do play a lot of ranked and have never spent a penny, so please stop the witch hunt.

12. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle New Member

the time has not come yet ......

13. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

My infamy stuck at 2700.

I have no issues as I am no good.

Stop the blaming game and face the consequence like a man!!!

One day I will reach 5k infamy.

That will be my 5 year plan btw.

Good luck to all.

14. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

It will not come also, I have the gear, and the skills to compete at this infamy, my win / loss is very close to 50 / 50 in this league.
    Some seasons I climb to 3700, and others I fall to 3300 but I always seem to come back to 3500, for me to drop to 1000 infamy would take for me to lose 105 games straight with zero wins on the way, sorry but I cannot see that happening.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  15. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

If that is the case, then you are no longer in the tanking zone and at least your rewards are back to normal :)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  16. Frenchdutchy

Frenchdutchy New Member

So here i am again. droppen to 1200 infamy (from 3K). impossible to get up the infamy, no matter what boot i take, no matter with what ever fixer I fleet.
    I added a post where i had the lowest infamy, highest damage. What ennoyes me the most is that high infamy players do like shit in ranked.
    Are these real players are these bots sent out by Rovio?
    Im about to delete this game and this is what i dont understand, rovio is making you to quit while its there income. What do you guys think about it?
    ROVIO PLEASE STOP WITH THIS SHIT

Attached Files:

17. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

You are in the tanking zone I am afraid, hence why you were given 0 stars instead of 1 star.

18. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

Like Ash said it takes a ton of losses to lose 1k infamy so my question is: Why do you keep playing when you're on a losing streak like that. Here's a simple rule of thumb 3 ranked losses on a row or 150 infamy lost over a longer period means it's time to quit, or at least stop playing ranked. So many people complain about losing 500, 1k, or more infamy and I just don't get it. It's like ramming your head into the wall repeatedly and the complaining your head hurts. Just stop and the pain will go away.

19. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

And if that doesn't work changes ships, weapons, and/or tactics cause its probably you and not the game.

20. Frenchdutchy

Frenchdutchy New Member

Sot what to do about it? Im not floating or so. I attached another exemple:
    In my guild impossible to fleet with most of the guys now.
    ROVIO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
    (going to keep on writing about this till there is a solution)

Attached Files:

Sidd gamer likes this.