1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Posibles bugs en el juego

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Seiren, 8 Mar 2019.

1. Seiren

Seiren New Member

Buenas noches, quisiera informar mis problemas en el juego. Al realizar algunas batallas, los objetos se vuelven recuadros negros, además se tarda mucho en iniciar algunas batallas y muchas veces tengo que reiniciar el juego para unirme a la batalla. Si alguien sabe alguna solución, se los agradecería mucho.

Mod Edit: Google Translate

Good evening, I would like to report my problems in the game. When doing some battles, the objects become black squares, it also takes a long time to start some battles and many times I have to restart the game to join the battle. If anyone knows any solution, I would greatly appreciate it.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: 8 Mar 2019
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I dont have the black square issue, longer wait time between matches is due to the reduction in active players I am afraid.
    The only issue I get is I get into a game, get to the list of the 10 players on screen, and it hangs.
    I have to force restart the app and by this time I am usually a minute into the match, which often means dead on the smaller maps.

Nikkie! likes this.