1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

POLL: Which ships need buffs? [Poll restarted]

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Joey who, 14 Sep 2017.

?

Which boats need buffs?

1. Shooter

9.8%
  2. Speeder

23.5%
  3. Enforcer

11.8%
  4. Defender

51.0%
  5. Fixer

43.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I feel some ships are way more advantageous than others when it comes to performing in battle and being reliable.

Which ships do you guys think need improvements? And if you'd like, post why you think so. You can vote 1 or 2 ships.

PS: Improvements on performance, not star rewards. We are talking about reliability when it comes to in-game battles.

2. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Defender(Has a lot of flaws) and enforcer....

Joey who likes this.
  3. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Only 1 blue slot will be okay for enforcer.

4. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

Only thing that should be improved is enforcer weapon slots.
    4/4/4 for mk6(mk5 maybe) and that's all.

It will be funny to change one blue slot on defender for one green slot at mk6 and mk5. Fine improvement imo. Too OP maybe.

BUT AT THIS CERTAIN POINT GAME NEEDS CONTENT ONLY! NO BUFFNERFS! CONTENT!

5. NightXO

NightXO Active Member

Buff speeder weapon slots.
    4/4 for mk6. That's all.

6. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

If anyone votes speeder or shooter...

The other three classes are all underutilized. If we are talking endgame (which is where balance matters), then Fixer first and Enf/Def at a close 2nd spot.

Last edited: 14 Sep 2017
  7. Padres

Padres Member

Larping
    If they Nerf the enforcer it will be a trash ship enforcers do not need a Nerf the fixer needs the Nerf. The heals are too crazy for one mk5 you will or should always lose if you don't have a healer & the other team has a mk5. Enforcer are weak.

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  8. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    I've 1v1'd a mk5 fixer as a mk4 enforcer, but enforcer still needs a buff, i'd just want a % more HP at every mk

9. Babablacksheep

What's the point of content without balance, and when content comes as you said, the buff nerf wars will start again

10. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

What infamy are you? Fixers don't have firepower to sustain if it comes down to 1v1. Definitely nerfing them will make them useless which they have became now. If you can't kill a fixer you need to work on your strategy mate its the most easiest ship to kill atm no speed no hp no firepower.

Earel, Elurien, MidnightXDawn and 2 others like this.
  11. Babablacksheep

Mind you, most of the teamates don't support you for that.. Easiest to kill yes, but if teamates don't support its hardest . I think its well balanced at our level, but yes for Nightmare its a completely different game and yes fixer needs buff, but low down in buzzkill and Dr feelix where they can improve speed 10-20% and HP BY 30-40%..

12. Bunta

Bunta Well-Known Member

Beside mine radius being high and firebomb outer ring "bug", the game is pretty much balanced as it is.
    Defender don't need another buff. It's already hard to kill a 20K HP defender. But having 2 or 3 as opponents, is no where "pretty".

I would like fixers to get a slight buff. I believe 50% less heal was a bit much BUT a better way to thank them (be with better stars or something else).
    Fixer is probably the hardest boat (in term of mental strength) to handle and deserve more gratefulness.
    Other than that, it's pretty much balanced now.

The problem I see now about people ranting for "unbalanced items" or "matchmaking" is, since there aren't any other form of combats, everyone isn't always equal.
    Add a "fun map" where you can do whatever you want with your buddies, fleet with guild/4 other players, would ease everyone's minds because they can talk strategy, have fun, etc....
    If they "suck" to another same "infamy guild", it would be more of a "teammates/communication problem" instead of unbalancing.

That's just my opinion though, but, having more fun would, I believe, ease the "pain" certain people have with battles right now.

Earel, TTrain and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  13. Babablacksheep

I believe that enforcer and defender you face have extraordinary legendaries so yes they may be balanced for you, on the contrary for a F2P LIKE Me my enforcer barely has 3.3k HP and defender like 6.7k.As you know the frost torp using guys can easily destroy low HP ship like us F2p rare users. FOR me i haven't seen a mk6 defender more than 10k Hp, because opponents i face are completely different than yours and more of a kind. The opponents you face (American marauder, peelah, moisteneer, widow maker) can't (edited it sorry) be compared with Us common public.

ThatOnion and EyeOfDoom like this.
  14. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Agreed with you to the point fixer is the hardest ship to play because you have to run behind teammates to heal them only clever enough players will come around and get heal themselves and literally no-one will ever protect a fixer from enemy fire.

Earel, AoiTenshi and Riddlerpaji like this.
  15. Bunta

Bunta Well-Known Member

A lot of them are using T5E / T5R shields. 4 shields + turbo.
    Yields around 17/18k defender, as minimum for a MK7,
    Even Grey Storm who doesn't have a lot of maxed out shields, have around 12K HP and when he decides to roll people over, he does some serious damages. Fire + ECs is pretty much the ultimate combo in term of raw power.
    There is a rise of defenders in the nightmare league for a reason. No where easy to kill, have lots of blue items, have very decent amount of red slots and have the highest defense points.
    Even myself, I was considering switching to defender. Is it the ultimate boat ? No but it is VERY hard to kill.

PS : If you have MK6s defenders with 6.7k, they are doing something very wrong. Just the base stat of a MK6 comes close to it.
    My MK7 defender which, has NO talents for it is at 7.7k alone. I believe the increase between MK6 to MK7 is 1800 for a defender. You get 5900 HP base stat, NO talents for it for a MK6.
    6.7K HP for a MK6 is definitely wrong.

PS : I roughly check the crews, keep in mind I just browsed really quickly so i may have forgotten a few talents. It gives + 43% HP base talent for any defender, at minimum.

D3X and Babablacksheep like this.
  16. Babablacksheep

I did specify mk6 have 10k hp, but it was my bad i didn't specify i was mk5 sorry for that. Its actually 6.4k my defender lol:D

I m standing up for defenders, but my primary ships are shooter and enforcer... AS Shooters i can land swift torps and railguns on defender so easily even tho i suck at both. They pretty easy to hit with extremely slow speeds .Even mortar crit is easy on them. Just my opinion :)

Attached Files:

17. Bunta

Bunta Well-Known Member

Oh lol. No worries.
    Yeah well, can't compare a MK5 to a MK7 in term of heath lol

18. Bunta

Bunta Well-Known Member

Wait, why aren't you upgrading those two shields ? Lack of resources ?

19. Babablacksheep

Low level brock, i used to play enforcer (Or foster) so Burnice and isak are what i upgraded.Now gave up on enfo, because hard to survive without tesla shield. CURRENTLY, working on brock, from what you say i guess defender is a long term investment lol...

20. Bunta

Bunta Well-Known Member

I get it and yeah, level up Brock. Usually when Brock is at higher level, people don't complain much about health. You will see the power of defender.
    Great... another defender to deal with... LOL (jk).
    Go with the fire combo if you can. You'll truly see the potential of defender.

Babablacksheep likes this.