1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Please record at least the most recent match in battle logs for viewing after match :)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by NaruDestroyer, 25 Aug 2017.

1. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

I understand a match replay record feature is heavy stuff and requires lots of server space. But I think if they just make it so that only the most recent match gets recorded, that will be awesome. When the player plays another game after that, the recent replay will get overwritten with that one.

This way those of us who record videos for youtube will not need to keep the recording on, all the time, because it heats up the device. We can just start the recording after we play the match if we think it is worth showing to others. :rolleyes:

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

My guild mates always ask me to make videos of me playing. They are really curious about my play style, and everyday I get spammed to make vids lol. I really hope the devs will give us an option to record.

(In the meanwhile, does anyone know a good screenrecorder for iOs? Doesn't matter wether it requires jailbreak or not)

NaruDestroyer likes this.
  3. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

I don't know for IOS :( But in android I use an app called Game Screen Recorder from Dgenius. Is it hard to find good screen recorder app in IOS?

4. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Screen recording goes against the terms and services of the appstore. So appstore is no option. I guess that only leaves jailbreak alternatives, but so far I couldn't find a free one. I only found 1 screenrecorder for €4,99, but it can't even record the sounds from the ipad, it can only record sound from the microphone. And on top of that, If I update, I'll lose my jailbreak, thus being unable to use that screen recorder anymore.

So there you have it. FML

(No, I'm not trying to start the infamous apple vs android discussion over here, I'll ignore comments like that)

5. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

OMG, that's not good.:( But let me tell you, in android too internal device sound does not get recorded. Either I have to put it in speakers or use microphones.

The Otherguy likes this.