1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

PLEASE MAKE THE ADS STOP EATING MY MOBILE DATAS

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by hiopnet, 3 Jul 2017.

1. hiopnet

hiopnet New Member

Loading 1 Ad is more than 10Mb,my mobile data plan is 1Gb per month,its only 100battles more or less.

Another question is that the Ad data is too big to loading,that makes me when i finished my battle and there is no any Ads and no any bonus.

Can you fix this please to issue it makes me cry tears of bitterness..

Mr.FixIt.Nsk and CoWbOyfff like this.
  2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Don't watch ads...

Kitterini, Miathan and SCOOTY PUFF Jr like this.
  3. hiopnet

hiopnet New Member

other game's ad data is not as big as battlebay.
    Why not save ad datas to local for watching several times without download ing data more

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

All games are different, I personally don't waste data playing games away from home plus worried about connection issue but if you want to then just don't watch ads. Easy fix to your problem. Or buy VIP

5. ranggawiratno

ranggawiratno Member

I heard from my friend that even if you don't watch ads, it still takes a significant amount of data. Mind testing it true? I can't play right due to the control bug.

6. hiopnet

hiopnet New Member

yes,thats true.
    when u open the game, it has downloaded ADs data,about 10Mb
    if u return to the phones desktop,and then back to the game,its another ADs 10Mb data .

7. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

Lol... There's no better option....If u want to save data, then u have to forget bonus ....If u forget bonus, then it's hard to collect more resources....Either way u have to sacrifice something.

ShøckWãve likes this.
  8. CoWbOyfff

CoWbOyfff New Member

Thats true i have same problem and i have posted same thing