1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help me

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Eowiranwan, 16 Jan 2018.

1. Eowiranwan

Eowiranwan New Member

Hello,
    I would be grateful if i can get some suggestions on choosing some weapons.
    I am an Mk3 shooter.I have an epic level 10 blast cannon,Level 8 rare Big torpedo and level 20 uncommon grenade.But I am at a loss.i am not able to deal high damage and it becomes worst when i face any speeder.
    Can you please help me in choosing the right weapons?

2. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

Bro First of all, these weapons are all fairly difficult weapons to play with in MK3. Hits will deal huge damage but chances to miss are pretty high if you cannon aim them perfectly.

If you want to stick with them, then I would suggest watch youtube tutorials and gameplays on how to use them and practice with them a lot. Otherwise try easier weapons like Sniper Cannon, Long Range Mortar, Firebomb, Standard Cannon etc.

Also your weapon levels are not that high (except for epic blast), for a MK3 shooter if you are around 1000 infamy. You will need at least a t2 rare (better t3) and a t3 uncommon (better t4) to fight well around 1000.

3. Eowiranwan

Eowiranwan New Member

I am at level 16.....my crew members will start training at level 18 and 20

NaruDestroyer likes this.
  4. Eowiranwan

Eowiranwan New Member

you know me well....narudestroyer.......I am your friend Aryan Destoyer2........Captain strawhat
    you can check my weapons in the game.........

vis1234567899 and NaruDestroyer like this.
  5. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

Yes I do I am so sorry, We never fleeted so I forgot bro :) I dont play Strawhat account anymore, Building IncredibleNaruto is already very hard hehe :D

vis1234567899 likes this.
  6. Eowiranwan

Eowiranwan New Member

i know....but what should i use...i am confused

7. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

Ok I see, bro in a shooter I think Sniper Cannon is almost like a mandatory thing. So you might wanna check that out. But the thing is that you cannot focus on Sniper and Blast simultaneously. Focusing on one weakens the other. I would say try different weapons out you that will help you find a good strong playstyle.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. Eowiranwan

Eowiranwan New Member

i have a rare sniper.......but it's damage is too low......whereas for blast cannon..its 383

9. Eowiranwan

Eowiranwan New Member

what about the big torp??

10. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

Snipers game is on its critical shots. Raw damage of sniper is less. When a well built sniper crits it will deal 250% its base damage I think. You need to put SNIPER CANNON CRITICAL CHANCE PERKS ON IT and focus ever talent on sniper in Bhurt, if you want to be a Sniper haha.

11. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

It is very powerful. LOL. But needs lots of practice.

12. Eowiranwan

Eowiranwan New Member

okay.....any other suggestions

13. Eowiranwan

Eowiranwan New Member

can i use a blast cannon along with sniper?

14. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

I got up to 1245 infamy in a M3. I strongly believe this setup would've carried me into master league had I let it. I started losing on purpose. If you've done better than that then you can safely ignore this post :) I also like to dogfight up close and personal... often times 1v5... a workable proposition at 650 infamy and below. It's a twitchy and intense play experience but if it sounds like fun then here's what I used.

Standard Cannon: Was the bulk of my DPS at mid & short range. This is really what provided the ability to just go slaughter another boat. The standard cannon is much-maligned on these boards but the players saying that are much higher level with way more weapon slots. That changes the needs on weapon timing. Sure, it doesn't look like it does much damage but look again at it's DPS number. I can only assume that many of my opponents have been swearing and cursing as they waited for their weapons to recycle and getting popped by me every 3 seconds like clockwork. I can't speak highly enough of this weapon on a 3 or 4 slot shooter if you like to fight up close. Range perks on this. The fleeing speeders will love you for it. It makes a handy second sniper cannon with a 5 second reload.

Sniper Cannon: This is a very versatile weapon. It hits at all ranges and does reasonable damage. Oh... and it's perfect for tagging that fleeing speeder and watching him go up in flames. Crit% perks on this. These two cannons are what made speeders my natural prey. Lower mark speeders simply don't have the kind of gear to survive an encounter with that much damage delivered so quickly unless that speeder captain is very good. What adds to the fun is that they don't know that until it's way too late.

Long Range Mortar: Useless at close range but has some use at mid-range. Great for long-range (like the opening of the match). I put damage perks in mine. Between this and the sniper cannon I had at least reasonable throw weight at long range. The mortar also arcs which has it's moments. Another use for this versatile weapon is herding speeders. Sure, you're not likely to hit one with it, but you can certainly encourage them to take the route you want them to take in avoiding the blast.

For weaponry, I just made sure that I would always have a weapon available and that I would have weapons suitable for all ranges and most situations. I also needed my damage to be precision not area. For blue gear, I alternated between turbo/bandage and dual turbo. The first option allowed me to get in, kill someone and get out to heal up again before going for round 2. With the second option it was more like "Just don't get hit". At the lower infamies, people are awful at leading shots. Most don't even try. Heh... the same is not true at 1000 infamy though. Dual turbo was my choice when it started being me facing an entire squad of M5's with racks of E40 weapons. At that point, getting hit simply isn't an option so you dance and hide. Needless to say, the speeders didn't appreciate dual turbo either.

Let's talk about those big torps. It happens (and it is always a speeder), but I seldom see a big torp user who can reliably hit me with the things so I consider the big torp a wasted weapon slot. In my opinion damage is not what wins matches. From what I've seen the single strongest indicator of who's going to win a match is which team can reliably focus fire. If you can do that with a torp then rock on. If not, then consider a different weapon or get better at the torpedoes.

We won't discuss those few nasty little speeders in their dirty yellow little boats who were able to hit me constantly with the cursed things. I'm certain they were cheating anyway.
    HAX!.

Looking forward, when I went M4 I added in an blast cannon. Exploding would've been better but it's what I had. Now that I'm almost M5 I've finally swapped out that standard cannon leaving me with blast cannon, exploding cannon, sniper cannon, long range mortar. What drove that decision is the people I'm facing are routinely too good to just miss all the time. If I was going to do stuff like cutting the fixer out of their pack I needed more burst damage. So my trusty standard cannon finally got set in a place of honor on my mantle. I'm looking forward to adding the railgun I've been cooking up at M5. By the time I have a slot for it it ought to be R30. That should give me a nice boost in burst damage and also take care of the occasional weapon cycle delays I have now (and great for fleeing speeders).

*** edited to add ***
    Yes you can use a blast with a sniper but at a penalty. The talents for each fight with each other. That's why the exploding cannon is better with a sniper. Still though, when I needed more punch I brought on a blast cannon and it served admirably. I still use it, just in conjunction with an exploding cannon. Eventually it'll get replaced by missiles I suspect.

Last edited: 16 Jan 2018
  15. Eowiranwan

Eowiranwan New Member

Thank you very much................................................I fail to understand how can you write such big blogs(lol)(don't take it seriously)

NaruDestroyer and Snapshot like this.
  16. Eowiranwan

Eowiranwan New Member

17. Snapshot

It's late at night. I'm bored. I type 145 word per minute :)

Oh yeah... and I have endless opinions... some of which might even be worth something.

18. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

145 Words per minute?!
    Just tested mine and its 59 WPM which would beat 85% of the population, you are insane!

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  19. Snapshot

Heh, I've always been good at it. But the real secret is that I'm old... old enough to have typing class in high school. Do you kids even have high school nowadays. Get off my lawn! *shakes fist* :)

NaruDestroyer, TheAntiSnipe and Sewah like this.
  20. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Hehe, my mom had 157, back in her typist days. I'm still afraid to hand her my laptop, she brutalizes keyboards when she types xD. Aaaaaaanyway, guys. Back on topic;)