1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Please Help! Enforcer MK 2 set-up

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Galahad31, 22 May 2017.

1. Galahad31

Galahad31 New Member

Any tips/recommendations for enforcer mk 2 ship? My current loadout are: Rare Cannon, Uncommon tier2 Blast Cannon, Uncommon tesla shield and Uncommon tier2 turbo

2. Mac

Mac New Member

Translator and Interpreter
    overboost is a MUST on yellow ships.. u have to have it.. so swap the shield for overboost (in MK4 enforcer you will use the shield + overboost).
    ur build is solid.. try to focus on leveling the rare cannon as most of ur other gear u should swap with rares whenever you find them..

i recommend swapping blast cannon with another cannon or sniper cannon.. but ur setup of weapons r fine as they are

3. Galahad31

Galahad31 New Member

Thank you so much for your recommendation! Very much appreciated! :)

4. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

Indeed a great setup, however like what @Mac said, use over boost instead of shield (use shield later on). But blast cannon is great to keep on an enforcer as enforcer's turret turn speed is high, which allows better aim.

5. Galahad31

Galahad31 New Member

Thank you Captain Perry! Now, my set-up are: rare cannon, rare blast cannon, uncommon overboost and uncommon turbo.... I really enjoy this set-up. Thanks again!

6. Mac

Mac New Member

Translator and Interpreter
    now thats perfect setup :) remember to keep going in and out, try to run at 90 degrees to the enemies and go back and forth..