1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Please fix this talent for feelix already

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jared, 8 Mar 2018.

1. Jared

Jared Member

Pleaseeeeee fix the +50% crit repair boost for repair box launcher talents in feelix. They do not do anything. They never have worked since i started the game well over a year ago. Im sure it doesnt get voiced that much because not too many high lvl fixers use box but its annoying to see all these other talents getting fixed but repair box gets nothing.

In my opinion could use a buff as well considering the recent buffs to bolt and tape, starting to make box obsolete in ways, but id be happy if devs could atleast fix the broken talents so it works like its supposed too.

Attached Files:

2. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    After the release and buff of the repair bolt, it has become a significant counter part to the box. The box is not used by many fixers no more. Its either they need to fix up box talents or give them a buff.

3. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

I think devs are working on that crit talent for box (bug) it has already been brought to attention of devs

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  4. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    I hope so! I just got my legendary repair box, looking forward to using it in the future! :)

Rainbow Warrior and Crashedup like this.
  5. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

No matter what is done to box it will never replace repair bolt in the bay unless and until repair bolt is made worse.( Which I hope is not we speeders love bolt)
    It's kinda like the pre nerf tesla bolt and nitro comparision:)

6. Jared

Jared Member

Its not meant to replace bolt. Its meant to provide versatility in all situations as a self heal or team heal item. When used properly its great, but regardless still needs a buff. Most fixers use tape or bolt now as they have gotten recent boosts and are easier to play consistently with.

wtfack likes this.
  7. Earel

Earel Active Member

I like all fixers items but if we compare amounts from healing... it’s almost twice ... box lose to bolt... I’ve got rare4 both full... moreover I can remove stun and freeze and also can heal from huge distance by bolt...
    “Smart” people eat box with hull hp in 50% of time, box can be destroyed, if 2 boats in one cell box heal randomly ... but one boat need heal and second full hp. So, repair bolt completely remove box from the game.

8. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

As an Enforcer, I would much rather my Fixer use a Box. I've seen way too many bolts fly past me when I'm dancing to avoid the enemy's fire. I would like to see the box receive a buff though. It was my favorite healing item when I was still a fixer.

wtfack likes this.
  9. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

I adore the boxes !! And I was very upset when I bought pearls for pumping the penultimate talent, but it turned out that it does not work!
    developers fix it!!!! pls!!

10. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

The crit repair boost probably isn't worth much when the crit chance of the box is so low to gain any real benefit from it. When I'm in a position to I'm going to drop it entirely.

If they had crit chance perks for it, then that would be a different story.