1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Please Fix Infamy Gained/Lost in Uneven Matches

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Mysta02, 28 May 2017.

1. Mysta02

Mysta02 New Member

The game often pits your team against one far stronger, and when you inevitably lose, you lose 24 infamy. There should be a calculation that if the enemy team has more than 125% of your teams infamy, then infamy lost is reduced to ~5. Don't penalize the players for your bad matchmaking.
    While you're at it, boost infamy gained to double if you somehow manage to pull off a win in the same scenario.

2. Miika

Miika Game Lead

There actually is already. The reason why you don't see that in practice is because it is extremely rare that other team would have that much more infamy than the other. It can only happen within the very top matches where there are not always enough players with same infamy online.

3. Mysta02

Mysta02 New Member

Then perhaps this needs to happen on a player-by-player basis. I am constantly in matches where I have 300 infamy and the highest infamy players have 550. Honestly, I'd rather not play the round at all if there's that big of a gap. Just wait for a full 10 players with similar infamy.

Im.be.cile likes this.